• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboy critical

Breeder =]
Oshawotts are now available in my breeding shop the link is in my sig feel free to visit for all your breeding needs =]

Dripz2012

Hello

Hello i will be getting bw in 8 days due to australia's slackness

anyways i will be picking tepig! so if someone can trade me a snivy and a oshawoot it will be greatly appreciated

please pm

I want a Tepig and ill give you 2 oshawoots =)
here is my code
1979-8472-1072
please reply =)

DarkS Umbreon

Eeveelutions 4eva!
Newbie here, looking for an Oshawott, preferably as low level as possible. I don't have much to trade with but PM and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: All done. Thanks for the offers!

Last edited:

woogfroo

Whether you think Oshawott is aborable or want to feed it to a hungry shark, here are a few free ones available!
They have Aqua Tail, Air Slash, Night Slash, and X-Scissor, with a Jolly nature.

The Oshawott have a 31 IV in HP, and Pokerus. (Limit 1 free Oshawott per person.)

aeoc13

Woogfroo,

I sent you a pm, but I'm not sure if it sent (it's not appearing on my sent list).
I would very much like a oshawott if you have one that you could spare.

Gebu19

I have an oshwatt. PM me if you're in need. I can breed him anytime; probably won't go to the bother of giving him special abilities and what not, so just for pokedex filling.

Not looking for any neat in return, just helping out.

brandibug

I have five Oshawatts up for trade, all level one (was breeding for a female).

1) Modest
2) Jolly
3) Lax
4) Quirky
5) Hardy

PM me if you want one.

Zero93

Looking for a Legit Shiny Charmander (preferably newly bred).
I have all 3 Kanto starters, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Bagon, Larvitar and more.
Also have tons of newly bred Oshawotts up for trade. PM me if interested

ninjabob

looking for an oshawott for dex completion. can trade tepig or snivy if you give me a day.
PM if interested.

RobinRobber

Can breed any starter for anyone. I can take legendary pokémon or Rare Candy for the job! :)

If you're still accepting Rare Candies, would it be alright if I get a female in every starter except Oshawott (already got one)?
-I'm not picky about stats or anything, all that matters is they're FEMALE and LEGIT
If you agree to this, how do I give the items to you? (sorry this is my first time planning out a trade and I want to start my collection with the starters).

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have a lvl 100 samurott I don't use (I still use the one I have from black1), I also have a few Oshawott eggs and a couple of dewott

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for any member of this family for Unova Dex completion. I started out with Snivy, obviously, so I can breed one for you if you need it, but otherwise, I have about 4 or 5 boxes full of DWfs I can breed as well, check with me first to see if I have what you're looking for and I'll be happy to breed you one.

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:
I have a lvl 1 UT (F) Oshawott up for trade

I am in search for other female starters, please I am open for anything, as long as its legit and not hacked!

Thank You

felixguy99

Am just looking for an Oshawott I don't really want any specific Oshawatt, just a simple normal Oshawatt. P.M. me please I have some DWF!

Annadark

I am looking for an Oshawott, don't care about specific level - PM if you have one for trade :)

HHG

I have a couple of regular oshawatts. Trade me any starters of other regions except snivy. Prefer kanto starters. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.