• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#504 Patrat / #505 Watchog

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarecandyking

I need a Lv.100 Watchog with Super Fang, Hypnosis, and Thunder Wave. You know, for catching Pokemon with.

Have a legit UT Shiny level 56 Watchog with a Bashful nature, very finicky.
Looking to trade for a shiny any of the following: scrafty, ghastly, piplup, charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, snivy, tepig, or if you have anything else to offer - worth trying, not overly picky, don't mind too much if it's duplicated but no hacks please.
Alternatively still looking around for any event Shaymin

Last edited:

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I have a Lvl 2 Shiny Patrot (Untouched) Nature: Rash. Legit, has my name on it, met at Route 1.
Want: A shiny Litwick Modest Nature, must be legit and UT.
PM ME if you're interested! :)

Last edited:

vixey

pootis spencer here
looking for a level 1 ut non-english patrat. nature / ability / etc don't matter.
would prefer to trade with someone whose game is registered outside of the united states.

trying to get the "exp. millionaire" and "global connection" medals.
(foreign language pokemon gain more exp, i've heard.)
i can be available anytime. pm me if you'd be willing to help me out c:

I've got a legit shiny patrat.. male lvl 7
lax nature with run away
message if youre interested

LisWench

I have a female level 63 Watchog, Docile nature, Keen eye ability, knows Hyper Fang, Mean Look, Baton Pass, and Slam.
I also have a female level 4 patrat, serious nature, keen eye ability, knows tackle and leer.
I'm particularly interested in obtaining an Oshawott, other gen starters, Pikachu, and Swablu, but I'm basically willing to take any offer that I don't have.

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Patrat. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.