• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#504 Patrat / #505 Watchog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
LF shiny watchog with Illuminate

Wheretheheartis1

Fierce battler
I've got a lvl 8 shiny patrat I'm looking for any other 5th Gen shinies besides zorua/zoroark

asterat

Banned
will igve any patrat with any move any nature contatc me

Silaum

I'm looking for a shiny Partrat not Watchog and I'm offering:
Shiny Mudkip (Nicknamed: Owen)
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Koffing
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Darkrai (JPN)
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Event Legit UT Manaphy Lvl. 1

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Anyone want a free shiny level 100 watchog? Edit: She's been claimed.

Last edited:

djns

I have a shiny Patrat, would take any other shiny really, Gen V especially, but PM with offers

Looking for a Patrat that is NOT American, hopefully Japanese but as along as it's a different nationality.

rwhite84

Banned
Trading ah pat rat i want ah reshayeram or a level 100 bidoof with 400 attack in eschaing pm me if you make deal

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

Avani

Looking for a Japanese PatRat, gender, level, nothing matters, just looking for a japanese pokemon! PM me with what you want, I have some serious luck with Shiny pokemon as well! So just PM me what you want and Ill see if I can either find it or if I have one! (I DO NOT cheat my games!)

Status
Not open for further replies.