• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#506 Lillipup / #507 Herdier / #508 Stoutland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmezz

Duran Durant
I have a shiny herdier I'm looking to trade for another shiny pokemon

SirMichael

Elite Trainer
Shiny Herdier UT offers? PM me!
Thank you!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Giving away a Lillipup with POKERUS

Silaum

I want a Shiny Legit Lillipup (not JPN) and I'm offering:
Shiny Vullaby (JPN)
Shiny Mudkip (Nicknamed: Owen)
Shiny Darkrai (JPN)
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Gastly
Shiny Ponyta
Shiny Koffing
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Dratini
Shiny Event Manaphy
Enigma Stone-Latias
PKTOPIA-Magmortar
PKTOPIA-Electivire
All of them are legit

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
You know, I used Stoutland in-game b/c I thought it would be fun to send out a lilipup in battle just to watch it get killed. It turns out that it was pretty good.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Looking for a Jappanese or shiny Lillipup.

BugZ

Look Left------>
looking for a male stoutland with intimidate
offering a shiny solrock that was obtained without cheats
COME AND GET IT

Nikkoru_91

Vappy Trainer~
Looking for a Stoutland. Level, nature, gender irrelevent since I'm just getting one for my collection.

Willing to trade a Zorua or Oshawott egg. PM me if interested.

Avani

Looking for a Japanese Lillipup, gender, level, nothing matters, just looking for a japanese pokemon! PM me with what you want, I have some serious luck with Shiny pokemon as well! So just PM me what you want and Ill see if I can either find it or if I have one! (I DO NOT cheat my games!)

~Kurou

to see you smile
i have a lillipup up for trade if anyone wants one

autumnmew

Event Hunter
looking for shiny lilipup offering whats in my signatue, victinis and soem other legendaries

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
:506:I've got extra Lillipups looking for good homes. PM me offers.:506:​

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Looking to build the greatest lillipup army ever.
trying to get every nature. male or female
also looking for shiny lillipups, high level lillipup(no evolutions), flawless lillipups, sweet egg moves (specifically looking for fang moves) and good stat lillipup. bring me your lillipups. will give them a good home.

dream lillipup description:
high level (or UT)
flawless or nearly flawless
with these egg moves
fire fang
ice fang
thunder fang
pursuit

for this i would offer an shiny mewtwo. or let me know if that's not of interest to you.

depending on the stats, nature, shininess etc. may offer.
zoruas, mystery eggs, starters, shiny or event.
tell me what you would like. if i don't think it's fair i may counter or just not take the offer. pms are ok.

IMPORTANT! i like my lillipups to have nicknames too. with an army they all need names. anything is fine as long as it isn't crude or inappropriate. be creative and have fun.

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
still trying to get lillipups from all over the world. tell me what you are looking for it. and if i don't have it (and it's not too outragious) i should be able to get it.
example lv 2 for jirachi.... not gonna happen.
lv100 for rare or shiny? maybe. depends on the nature.
lv3 for torchic? totally!
i've got alot more than what's in my sig and getting more everyday (importing from my older games) so pm or vm me.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
still trying to get international lillipups. doing all trades through GTS. if you have one you want to get rid of. (outside of america) pm me and we'll make a deal. MUST HAVE NICKNAME. depending on the country i've got some great pokemon to offer.

with america there are a few states i still need to get. so let me know the level, gender and the state you live in. if i don't have one from that state yet, we can talk. please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.