• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#506 Lillipup / #507 Herdier / #508 Stoutland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxamilius291

I have unhacked level 91+ lillipups with pickup ability and pokerus. PM me for offers.

devildog201306

Event Collector
I have a Shiny Lillipup, I am willing to trade it for a good offer its lvl 2 Adamant Nature UT in Ultra Ball and its a female :)
PM me with offers

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
giving away egg move lillipups to good home. male and female.

also have special lillipup event in my thread for august.

Zanny

Cosplayer
Looking for a shiny Lillipup. I have a level 65 Zekrom for trade or most breedable pokemon from gen 5.

KingZammy

i need any lilipup with pokerus. please. anyone kind enough to give it to me for free (meaning any pokemon like patrat) and you can release it afterwards?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i need any lilipup with pokerus. please. anyone kind enough to give it to me for free (meaning any pokemon like patrat) and you can release it afterwards?

i can. i like to specialize in lillipups. male female? english? jpn? vm me and let me know.

JAMMER823

looking for any of this family lvl 91+ with pick up ability offering DWFs from my sig

FriendlyFeebas

I have a shiny Stoutland female level 43 very touched because I met it at level 4 and was using in my journey. Nicknamed Lily and has Crunch Ice fang Return and Reversal. Will trade for any other shinies.

PokeAJ

I have a UT lvl 4 shiny Lillipup caught at Floccesey Ranch in Black 2. Will trade for most other Gen 5 shinies I don't have.

EDIT: Traded. Thanks rosierjay!

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
always looking for shiny lillipups.
prefer nicknames and UT, but open.
have other shinies and event pokemon to trade.
pm me

JohnnyV

I have an UT Shiny Stoutland, looking for any Arceus, PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.