• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

506 New Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukaria

onechance.
I'll be using these for sure :)
Thanks Coronis~

Megchan

God IS in Control
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Coronis! I can't wait to look through them all. X3

Thanks Coronis! I like them ^_^

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Yay! NEw avatars!

mew..

What do you want?
Thanks for the new avatars. They're all awsome! But I found the one for me ^^

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Thankyou Coronis and Serebii, I like these ones ;D

Also, they have been nicely WBG'd =D

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Aw, new avatars thanks Coronis! My favorite is Aipom and Spheal......so far

This is one of the cutest Bellossom depictions ever!! Thanks for the Avatars, Coronis. <3

yay! I've been looking for a good Raichu avatar!

Thanks Coronis :)

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Thanks so much Coronis and Serebii! ^_^

They're all really cute! Love Buneary, it actually got me to change my drifloon avatar that I've had up forever.

Thanks.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
It's kinda hard to find one you are looking for specifically, can't they be in national dex order?

m190049

Local psychopath
I heven't changed my avatar since I registered.
... But...

I think I'm going to try out this new Scizor avatar and see if I like it better...

If I don't I'll probubly switch back to the Scizor DP Sprite avatar I had...

Looks nice ;] However, on page 6 the box stretches, not the page.
Edit: Looking through, I have found that pages 6, 14, 18,24, 38 , ALL stretch the box. The sky shayin art is the art from that cup that leaked shaymin sky :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.