• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

506 New Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Awesome! Thanks Coronis and Serebii~

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
They were in National Order...but vBulletin in its "infinite wisdom" decided to jumble them

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
As with all avatars in every other category?

Nice avatars. Are the backgrounds going to be taken away (like with the Sugimori art) later on?

Rakurai

Many thanks for all the new avatars, Coronis.

I like this Electrike picture way more then any of the ones that were available up until now.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
As with all avatars in every other category?

Nice avatars. Are the backgrounds going to be taken away (like with the Sugimori art) later on?
Upgrade your browser...they use alpha transparency instead of palette transparency

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Joe, you whet an appetite, not wet it. =P

Anyways thanks (to Coronis especially!) for the new avatars, it's always nice to have many different forms of Pokemon to choose from.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
:3 New Pokemon Avatars?

Goody! I would change mine to a Spheal or Ninjask, except Badtz Maru would kill me...

ALL HAIL THE PENGUIN!!!

Anyhoo, thank you Coronis and Serebii for the new Avatars.

Xylitol

swimmin'
...wow. Could it be that I'm going to finally change my avatar? I haven't done that for ages.

Of course, I'll change my Uxie avatar to another Uxie, but whatever. :]

Finally, a second good looking Armaldo avvy exept for my previous one.
Thanks Serebii and Coronis!

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Cool avatars.
Suddenly I'm catching the Umbreon Disease. >__>

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Thanks for the new Avvys, the charmander line is brilliant.
As always charizard shall be my first choice ^^

and again thanks you guys ^ _ ^

PS-If we had these in shiny form it would be even more awesome.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
It's too bad the Shedinja one looks rather mediocre...

Upgrade your browser...they use alpha transparency instead of palette transparency

I see, thanks. There's a far chance that I'd get this browser upgraded though...I might as well get a new computer.

:3 New Pokemon Avatars?

Goody! I would change mine to a Spheal or Ninjask, except Badtz Maru would kill me...

ALL HAIL THE PENGUIN!!!

Anyhoo, thank you Coronis and Serebii for the new Avatars.

A penguin got knighted in Norway recently.

Just felt like saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.