• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

506 New Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Someone's outdone themself. Great job!

"L"

Cool, these are one ones that Blue Ace was doing in the Fan Art section, only you guys have more. Thanks guys! =3

Yeah, but the size and quality of Blue Ace's pics are way better.

But still, good to see that Coronis is still doing stuff for the forum.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
A couple of the pictures are different,too; I believe that Charizard, for one, has a different pose.

Also kudos to Coronis for scanning and editing all of them.

TwinBroz

Pokemon God
Where are all of them, i searched and searched but can't seem to find the page, can someone link me to the thread with all of them?

TwinBroz

Pokemon God
Where are all of them, i searched and searched but can't seem to find the page, can someone link me to the thread with all of them?

TwinBroz

Pokemon God

Moo66

Cool, thanks Coronis. I'll look over them for one.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy

Uh go to change avy and look to see a box in the drop down box that has 506 Avy's.

I just looked through them and I like a few of them....I have a good User title for the best one IMO Lugia.

THanks again.

mew801

wow thanks so much serebii! they look awsome!

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
thanks to you
they're so cool ^.^

Manix

Another round?
*insert generic reply here*

Yes, they're great. Azelf looks good like this.
Now, thanks to Coronis for taking time to do this. I think quite a number of people are grateful.
And thanks to Serebii for getting them here so we can use them.

Thanks to both of you!

I see Blue Ace hasn't posted in this thread. Can't think why.

Shame this is another pile of Pokeart which Heatran looks completely messed up in. Why can no one ever draw him right, as the chubby volcanic bull he is?

royo

Banned
these are some cool avys

Status
Not open for further replies.