• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

506 New Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clash

He's Back!
Where's Arceus and it's new formes?! :(

They look like Blue ace's art just with badder color.
If it was his art i would use them, but i like this aerodactyl xP

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
yay! I found my favorite ^^

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Is there a reason why they aren't in numerical order? It took a while to find grovyle, but then I didn't like it, so I when through almost the whole thing for nothing. But, I guess its not big deal.

Steelia

forever.
I may be a day or two late... but still, these are awesome.

Thanks a whole lot for these; you guys deserve a whole lot of rep for it. :)

Is there a reason why they aren't in numerical order? It took a while to find grovyle, but then I didn't like it, so I when through almost the whole thing for nothing. But, I guess its not big deal.

I believe he adds them in numerical order but the server shuffles them around, that why they never are in numerical... or alphabetical... or anything...

Flamer

Wow, these are really cool. I might use the Regigigas one, or maybe the Charizard one. Thanks very much :)

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
WOW. I'm liking these a lot. Very well done job, everyone! *loves*

(Thanks - I think you've just made me want to switch my avvie to one of these. XD)

- Juuchan17

This seems like a major update to avatars compared to the others that Ive seen here. I love the art.

ChaosDragon77

I need Shiny Latias!
Yah but, I'm keeping my avatar, I'm really lazy lol, sometimes <_<

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Wow, these look great!

I think I'll go look some up :)

Cookies for Joe and Coronis collaboration!! *throws cookies*

blackrose

nice new avis, i wish the colouring for some pokemon was better.

and why arent they in numerical order, or any type of order?

Cyber Dragon

Boulder Trainer
Awesome, now I can finally use another Ninetails avatar.

moa

Cascade Trainer
no cherrim non-sunny art??? ohhhh :D

Thanks sooo much!They are soo awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.