• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

506 New Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even see why anyone would want a custom avatar anyway. I mean come on, you can pick from any of the pokemon and more! And if you don't like any of the pokemon, then why would you join this forum?

freeganXL

Pokemon & Heroscape!
These are so good!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
the 4th generation are so cool

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Infinite power!
I don't even see why anyone would want a custom avatar anyway. I mean come on, you can pick from any of the pokemon and more! And if you don't like any of the pokemon, then why would you join this forum?

Not everyone likes all 493 Pokemon, so no. And I wouldn't mind custom avatars. They bring more optional choices and anything you want, which are endless possibilities (infinity wise). Also, you don't have to be a MAJOR Pokemon fan to be on this website or to have avatar choices. Pokemon is like my 4th or 5th favorite video game franchise, my 3rd favorite out of Nintendo's franchises.

Also, some SSBB avatars would be cool. *hint hint at adding some* =3

Last edited:

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
Thanks for adding these! I love my cute Shaymin one! :D

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Just a suggestion, but what about trainer sprite avatars? I mean you have avatars for all the Pokemon sprites... :<

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
We have a super-fast server. We need more of them. It's financially not viable right now though.

Maybe for you... I have Road Runner & sometimes this site takes over 20 minutes to load. Sigs are bad enough...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Maybe for you... I have Road Runner & sometimes this site takes over 20 minutes to load. Sigs are bad enough...
You seem to not understand

The sites server is high-spec

The forums are very popular

We cannot physically improve performance without splitting over several servers. This is not financially feasible

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You seem to not understand

The sites server is high-spec

The forums are very popular

We cannot physically improve performance without splitting over several servers. This is not financially feasible

Status
Not open for further replies.