• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#511 Pansage / #512 Simisage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkip

do you like mudkips?
looking for a pansage, have a ferroseed with stealth rock and leeh seed egg moves

I am after all three Monkeys shiny PM me and I will give generous offers :).

Abhorsen5000

Pokèmon Veteran
Hey, i don't have my White version yet but i am going to be looking to get this Pokemon if there is anybody who might be willing to help me without too much of a crazy request.
Thanks for your time

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Pansages up for trade :3 Open to nature/gender requests. Looking for Pokémon with nice Egg Moves (except for Zoruas), Power Items or other nice items that may come in handy during a battle. PM me for offers! :)

BlazingCold

Looking for Pansage :p.
Offering alot.
Just traded Shiny Patrat. Can give you a scraggy l1

Larvesta

Larvesta Master Race
Looking for Pansage
Offering:
Panpour, Pansear, Shiny Ditto, and/or Larvesta.
Panpour, Pansear, and Larvesta are Lvl 1. Shiny Ditto is Lvl 50, 60, or 70.
PM me for more details.

Lokkerz

Team Rewind Leader
I am looking for a pansage pm me if you have one

Bossk

Like a champ.
Offering a few legends that I have extras of; Suicune, Celebi, and Arceus for a Pansage please. I don't care about natures, EVs, level or any of that, I just need one to complete my Pokedex.

Lizilla

is really a dinosaur
Offering pansage/semisage. Looking for the other 2 monkeys.

Verloren

EDIT: Got that wrong.

Trading pansages, looking for NP male Zoruas or houndours, but open to any gen 1-3 pokemon I don't have.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I can offer Pansage, any nature.

skeeyeee

can breed pansage/sear/pour. PM if interested, looking espeically for white exclusives!

Verloren

Trading Nasty Plot Pansages, PM if interested.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for Cilan's Pansage Event, Preferably UT

Offering
All of the Starters, Porygon, Scyther, Growlithe, Gastly, Gible, Larvitar w/Outrage, Phione, Duskull, Togepi w/Serene Grace and Elekid.
All of them are Legit and can be infected with Pokerus.

Status
Not open for further replies.