• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#511 Pansage / #512 Simisage

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Have Cilan's Pansage up for trade.
PM me with offers.

Looking for pan or simi sage, can offer all unova starters, zorua, all rotoms, amongst others :)

kuroicrushxo

I have newly hatched Pansages for trade, but will breed to get a certain nature, if you want; wanting mainly fire stones/water stones for them, as I need them to evolve my pokémon, and I cannot get them any other way.

PM if your interested in them, and please let me know what nature you want.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Offering a Hasty Pansage with Gluttony lv. 17.
I'm not really seeking anything in particular, but I'd like a Pichu, or gen 1 starters.
PM me with offers.

zodiart88

I have a pansage looking for a darumaka. Pm me if interested.

jarisoni

Hey there. I'm looking for a female Pansage with its Hidden Ability (Overgrow). Does anyone have it? Thanks.

twiztidangel

Veteran Noob
I'm looking for the element monkeys with their Hidden Ability, ive got lots to trade so pm if you want to trade (clones are ok with me)

Last edited:

ysmr97

Looking for DW elemental monkeys! PM me!

Last edited:

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
Have a Japanese Cilan's Pansage up for grabs UT.

Looking for offers!

ysmr97

ATTENTION: Looking for ANY non-American female Elemental Monkey!!! PM me!!! I don't have much, but I'll see what I can do!!!

Braz

ADHD Trainer
Trade completed

Last edited:

Joshher117

Looking for a Pansage or Pansear, doesn't matter gender, PM for 5 different pokemon you need. Please don't ask for legendaries

DragonComa

Has DWF pansage been released yet. If so, I will trade.

I have several DWF pokemon that I am willing to trade.

PM me, and I will give a list of what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.