• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#515 Panpour / #516 Simipour

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#515 Panpour#516 Simipour
water.gif
water.gif

EDIT : Got 1 , ty GTS

Last edited:

phetty

Noob
Just caught an extra Panpour from pinwheel forest. I'd like a Pansage, but it doesn't matter what you trade me.

Edit: I have 3 of them now.

Last edited:

Yutsud

I have Lv. 15 Quiet Male Panpour

Wishlist:
Pansage
Eevee (or any evolution)
Any starter (other than Snivy)

Last edited:

Gray_fox183

Dragon Trainer
Offering Panpour :) PM me with offers

I have 2 UT Lv. 15 Panpour for trade. (caught while training.)
Not really looking for anything in return.
Maybe anything that I can't catch in my WHITE. or anything at all.

Yutsud

I have several Pansage, Pansear and Panpour available for trade.
I would like:
Ditto (preferably with everstone)
Female Eevee
Any starter pokemon
Foreign (non-US) trades are preferred (Japanese more than anything else)

PM me

Agent426

Liberating Freedom
Have a level 11 Panpour for trade! Would really like a Tirtouga in an egg for it!

supersonic17993

im looking for a panpour with any nature
i dont have much to offer but i can offer:
pokemon exclusive to pokemon white
a zorua egg

Looking for Panpour, Pansage, Tepig and Snivy. Offering Oshawott, Pansear, Rufflet, and over half of the other breedables from Unova

creature

i have a panpour if anyone has anything to offer? pm me :)

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
I've got Panpours up for trade, if you want a specific nature or gender just ask me and I'll try to breed it. I'm looking for shiny and event Pokémon but you can also just PM me with offers. (I can also breed Tepigs, Snivies, Oshawotts, Pansages, Panpours, Archens, Tirtuogas and Zoruas).

Mr. Magmar

In need of either Panpour or Simipour, no specifics.

Offering Lv1 untouched male Zorua, Naive (2) and Bold nature, with Shadow Ball and Hidden Power. Or Axew eggs, with Dig and Poison Jab. Will hatch eggs on demand. PM if interested.

Edit: Started breeding Rufflet's. Now offering Lv1 untouched Rufflet, Keen Eye, Relaxed, Bashful and Rash. Sheer Force and Quirky. Each with Sky Drop, Shadow Claw, and Rock Slide as well. Three eggs left over.

Trade complete

Last edited:

riosuave

no time for cameras
Does anyone have a spare Timid or Modest Panpour? Preferably one that knows Ice Beam and/or Nasty Plot? Please PM me to work something out! :)

Raikou_fan

Looking for a Panpour. Offering all starters, Pansears, Archens, Tirtougas, white exclusives, and Zoruas. I can also give them pokerus if desired. PM me offers. Thx!

Trade Completed

Last edited:

Bakura

I have some Panpour up for trade.
Just extras so I don't want anything special in return.
Please PM me if interested.
All are level 1 fresh from eggs.

Bashful / Male
Bashful / Male
Docile / Male
Gentle / Male

All have Scald, Shadow Claw, Dig, and Return.

Last edited:

blackmajik2021

I have a simipor for trade. I'm looking for anything I cant get in black (I've made no trades yet). Preferably something that evolves with a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.