• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#515 Panpour / #516 Simipour

Status
Not open for further replies.

creature

i have a panpour up for grabs, if it's a good deal i'll give the water with it too :)

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

Fearkcow

i have a UT male impish lv.15 panpour looking for a ditto

tycho0042

Balance trainer
breeding panpour pst with offer, accepting most reasonable offers

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Panpours! Looking for shiny Pokes and event Pokes. Or just PM me with anything a bit more special than a Patrat. Also got everything in my signature for trade.

Cinccina

Archaeologist
I have a Panpour, around level 35. Contact for more details if your interested!!
Im willing to trade for anything really..

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I've had a crazy busy weekend with work but today I've the day off, and wanting to spend the day with you all, trading & helping! :D Sorry to those who PM'd me yesterday, I have replied and waiting on you! (NO Hurry :) )

I have;

Snivy
Terpig
Oshawott
3 Monkey pokemon
Both Fossils
Charmander
Zorua

All free to good homes! I only ask for a thank you in the thread :)

PM if you need help!

PokeBreed88

I'd like a female Panpour with perhaps a neutral nature. Truthfully the nature really doesn't matter. Throw me a PM and maybe we can make an arrangement. Don't expect an arm and a leg as it isn't that rare.

TehBrawlGuy~

Looking for a Panpour.

I can offer in return:
Any starter, Pansear, any breedable Black or White exclusive, and either of the fossils. I can also give it Pokerus if you need it.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Hiya, I'm offering Panpours! Open to nature requests. I'm looking for any shiny or event Pokémon, or anything with some nice (egg) moves. Also got anything in my signature up for trade, just PM me for offers :)

If anyone wants a panpour egg PM me, Ill take any (at the time of this post) gen 1-4 pokemon.

PokeBreed88

Hiya, I'm offering Panpours! Open to nature requests. I'm looking for any shiny or event Pokémon, or anything with some nice (egg) moves. Also got anything in my signature up for trade, just PM me for offers :)
I sent you a PM regarding a female panpour. I'm just wondering if you recieved it as other people don't seem to have gotten back to me and I was wondering if it was an issue with the system.

Io-

Crazy Artist
Looks like I have a handful of male panpours now that I'm looking to get rid of, will trade for most anything if you want one. Things I need that would be nice but not needed are any gen 1-4. Please PM me for FC if you want one.

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
Looking for female Panpours, PM me.

I'm offering:
UT Squirtle
UT Female Charmander
and UT Charmander with Dragon Claw, Dance and Pulse. (1 Female)

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
Looking for female Panpours, PM me.

I'm offering:
UT Squirtle
UT Female Charmander
and UT Charmander with Dragon Claw, Dance and Pulse. (1 Female)

Iplaypokemon2much

Pokemon Veteran
I have 2 panpour but I need a water to evolve it. I have a simisage I'm will trade for a simipour.

Last edited:
I got one just laying around though I can breed it if needed. I'm not picky, just looking for any 1-4 gen Pokemon. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.