• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#515 Panpour / #516 Simipour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am after all three Monkeys shiny PM me and I will give generous offers :).

Edit: I MMed me a shiny Panpour after only around 50 hatches :)! So I am only after the two not on this thread.

Last edited:

pandakabob

Pokemon Collector
Hello, I am looking for panpour and pansear. Nothing to trade that is special, please PM if interested in helping. Thank you!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Panpours up for trade :3 Open to nature/gender requests. Looking for Pokémon with nice Egg Moves (except for Zoruas), Power Items or other nice items that may come in handy during a battle. PM me for offers! :)

free2be_any1

I am currently going to be breeding Panpours, open to most trades :) any pokemon from past generations too. let me know if your in need of a Panpour!! :)

free2be_any1

UPDATE: All Panpours I have available for trade will now be coming with pokerus :)

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I can bred any natured Panpour for you. PM if interested.

skeeyeee

can breed panpour/sage/sear. PM if interested! looking for white exclusives, as well as eggmove Pokemon.

Last edited:

Raikou2468

Looking for simipour will trade starters or an UT lvl 70 rayquaza

Trainer Evan

Local Crackpot
Offering a Panpour at level 1 with a Modest nature. PM me with offers!

mick_1232001

Can breed any of the monkeys, gen v starters or a mudkip. PM me if interested.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
3x Panpour to get rid off!

PM me if you're interested. I don't need them, taking up space and all lvl.1.

free2be_any1

I also have 3 Panpours lv1 that have been taking up space and wasting away for too long! Willing to give them away for anything at all! just send me a PM :)

FroggiesMama

I have an extra panpour. Really need a simisage or venipede, but open to all offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.