• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#517 Munna / #518 Musharna

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#517 Munna#518 Musharna
psychic.gif
psychic.gif

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Looking for Timid natured Munna with Synchronise as its ability. PM me for an offer.

Raikou_fan

I'm looking for two munnas, one timid with synchronize, and one jolly with synchronize. I don't have just a whole lot to offer at this point, but if you'de like to help me out PM me and maybe we can figure something out. Thx!

PhantomGengar

Ghost Master
hey im looking for a munna timid nature wit syncronise i can offer a snivy or tepig tanx

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
I'm looking for Munna (synchronized) with timid. I have at least one of every munna except timid.

Really need a timid one, please help.

Last edited:

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Need a munna with a timid nature and a munna with an adamant nature, both with Synchronize, please PM me if you can help.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
PM me if you have a Timid Synchronize Munna! I really need one! I can breed a female Oshawott or trade a Modest/Jolly Synchronize Munna or Modest/Timid Gothita! Got it!

Last edited:

Komekoro

FireStarterForever!
I am offering a male quiet lvl 10 munna. Pm me with offers - offer cancelled, traded

Last edited:

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Looking for any munna/musharna with synchronise ability and modest nature. Offering 4th gen shinys for one.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I'm looking for either a non-english telepath sassy female munna/musharna, or a non-english male helping hand munna/musharna, for breeding purposes.

I can offer any non legendary white exclusives, or breed most 5th gen pokemon for you, but I'm not very organised so I don't yet have anything of serious value on White.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for a Calm Synchronize Munna. Can offer Modest, Jolly, or Bold Synchronize Munna or Timid or Adamant Synchronize Elgyem. Got it!

Last edited:

Rift

Team Zero
Looking for Timid/Jolly/Adamant Sync Munna, have Modest Sync Munna in return for those natures.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

Trading level 1 Munna with any of the following natures and the ability synchronize:

lonely
brave
adamant
naughty
bold
relaxed
impish
lax
timid
hasty
jolly
naive
modest
mild
quiet
rash
calm
gentle
sassy
careful

Last edited:

Charizard12

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a modest and or adamant munna with synchronize( or any other pokemon with sychronize )
Tell me what you want and if I have it, I'll trade it as long as it's reasonable.

LunarToad

Looking For any sort of shiny Munna Musharna. Prefer Synchronize. I have a Musharna with Syncronize. Relaxed Nature. (-_-)

Rift

Team Zero
Searching for Calm Munna with Sync, Willing to trade Modest,Hasty,Adamant,Relaxed.

Soon can breed more Jolly,Timid,Impish on request for other pokemon/items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.