• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#517 Munna / #518 Musharna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klinny

Skitty Chaser
Edit: Trades completed, but I still have boxes and boxes of Sync Munna. So if anyone is looking for one with a specific nature, let me know. They're free.. XD

Last edited:

Tnuter

Pokemon Hunter
Looking for adamant natured munna.

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for Female Telepathy Munna from the DW. Have Vulpix, Dratini, and Surskit I can breed as well as the egg moves in my sig, all Unnova legends, and a few scattered events. PM me if we can make a deal!

Purplemaniac

Awesome Sock Monster
I have a shiny Musharna im lookin to trade, looking for Zorua with snarl or egg move dark pulse, or other shinies

Pebblewing

I. Like. Cereal.
I'm looking for an Adamant Synchronize Munna. Gender doesn't matter. In return, I can give a Modest or Timid Synchronize Munna. PM me if you're interested.

Bradshaw

Veteran
I'm looking for a Timid pokemon with Syncronize. It can be Munna/Musharna or any of the Pokemon that can have it. The Timid/Sync combo is what I'm after.

I'm offering any starter, most non-legendary version exclusives, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Deino w/ Dark Pulse, and female DW Pokemon. I have Nidoran, Murkrow, Oddish, Poochyena, Shinx, and Ponyta.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm look for Shiny Munna, they're so cute~! I'm offering my sig. The Haxorus is not up for trade until it's level 75, I'll edit this when that happens. I will trade my Shiny EV Trained Shiny Lucario for a Shiny Munna. PM me if you have a Shiny Munna you'd like to trade. Thankiesss.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I'm looking for Synchronizers of the following natures:
-Jolly
-Modest

If any of your Munnas or Musharnas fit this description, I could trade you a Female DW Vulpix. PM me to work something out.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
I'm trying to get rid of 5 lvl.1 munna with good IV's (23-30 to all status except 31 SPD), all of them Sassy, 2 with sychronise and 3 with forewarn.

I'm asking for DW fems not on my sig

ChosenDev

Pokemon Fan
LF: Timid Synchronize Munna. PM me. Don't have much ;/

Exprima

Pokemang
Looking for a Jolly and Adamant Synchronize Munna/Musharna. Offering DW Dratini, Dark Pulse/Extrasensory Zorua, and Oshawott.

Vodka Haze

Looking for a Female Musharna with the DW Ability (It can also be available on Fridays in the Dreamyard basement), preferably Relaxed nature and Good IVs, but not picky. Have a shiny Machop to offer, as well as a lvl 1 Mankey with Adamant nature and knows Reversal. PM me if interested :)

I really want a female modest munna/musharna without telepathy. It's easy enough to get, I just need one with a novel OT. I'm breeding munna with two pokémon of the same OT and it takes forever for them to pop out an egg. It's ridiculous. PM me now.

Dahbeastt

I have
Hardy x2
Lonely
Brave x1
Adamant x4
Naughty
Bold x4
Docile
Relaxed x1
Impish x1
Lax x2
Timid x4
Hasty x1
Serious
Jolly x4
Naive
Modest x2
Mild x2
Quiet
Bashful
Rash x1
Calm x1
Gentle x1
Sassy x2
Careful x4
Quirky

And I can get the missing ones if needed, except for Naughty, as I dont have that one.

ALL the munnas have synchronize. ALL OF THEM.

Pm me if interested.
Looking for
Garble
Modest Rotom w/ Pain Split
Male Pupitar with Superpower
Cacnea
Female Gliscor with Poison Heal
Any Shineys
Or any legendaries.

Pm me.

life207

The Fire Menace
trying to complete pkmn dex need musharna. dont have alot of pokemon only two boxes but will trade for it.

Silaum

I want a Shiny Legit Munna (not JPN) and I'm offering:
Shiny Vullaby (JPN)
Shiny Mudkip (Nicknamed: Owen)
Shiny Darkrai (JPN)
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Gastly
Shiny Ponyta
Shiny Koffing
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Eevee