• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#517 Munna / #518 Musharna

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I'm looking for a Jolly Munna/Musharna with Synchronize. Level, EV's, IV's, and Gender are all unimportant. PM me with an offer if you have one!

Guimi

Looking for a modest synchronize Munna.

I also have docile, mild, bashful, quirky, naive, sassy, gentle, quiet, lax, serious, timid, jolly, bold, careful, adamant and hasty Munnas with Synchronize available for trade!

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
Looking for a Shiny Munna/Musharna. Click the Spoiler Button to see what i'm offering. Pm me if you want to trade. :)

Last edited:

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
telepathy?

i am looking for a munna with telepathy-DW ability for breeding purposes.
i will make a generous trade (event, shiny, flwlss, item etc) for the first to respond to this post.

White2011

Looking for adamant munna with synchronize ability. Offer reasonable poke/item in sig for it. VM me

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Offering:
Munna(F) - Bold - Synchronize - Lv.48 (untouched since caught) x2

Wanted:
  • Manaphy
  • Modest/Jolly/Timid Ditto
  • DWF Pokémon (case by case basis)
  • Squirtle/Wartotle/Blastoise
  • Pokéwalker exclusive Pokémon (case by case basis)
  • Shiny Pokémon
  • Event (legendary or not) Pokémon
  • Well bred Pokémon (e.g. good natures, egg moves)

Last edited:

Emerald 2006

I'm looking for a shiny Munna, low level.
I don't have any 5th Gen shinies, to offer,
but I have several shinies from other gens.
Please PM me if you're willing to trade, thank you.

edwapp

Looking for any Pokemon with Synchronize ability and a Impish/Adamant nature. Offering an untrained Rayquaza from Pokemon Emerald. PM me

punctuator

RNG breeder
I have to trade: a Shiny UT Munna!

Nickname: Bold (can be changed)
Level: 8
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Bold
IVs: 6/14/15/22/18/12

Open to offers. I'd love an UT Kanto starter with decent IVs/nature (shiny not necessary, but appreciated), or an UT Liberty Garden Victini.

Drasuko

Looking for Modest and Adamant Munna's with Synchronize, PM me if you have any.

JD

I'm looking for the following. A Jolly Munna with Synchronize, A Modest Munna with Synchronize, and a Timid Munna with Synchronize if you have them please let me know!

I've actually decided not to be lazy and to try to find them myself I only need three more.

Edit: NVM I found all of the ones I needed

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Musharna - Lax Nature, Forewan Ability, Female, Level 10 - Psywave, Defense Curl, Lucky Chant & Yawn

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
Have a level 48 munna, looking for either a Zorua or event victini

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a bold Munna with Synchronize. Offering items (please request).

D0M0

False Swipe!
Looking for munnas with synchronize of the following nature: Jolly, Timid, Brave, Relaxed. PM me, I'm willing to offer well

~Amethyst~

Lookin for a Adamant munna with synchronize (or any other synchronizing adamant pokemon)
PM ME

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.