• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#522 Blitzle / #523 Zebstrika

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#522 Blitzle#523 Zebstrika
electric.gif
electric.gif

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Gotta couple pidoves and blitzles....i need the elemental monkeys and starters (except snivy)

autumnmew

Event Hunter
i was wondering how often a blitzle with motor drive would appear in the wild?

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Looking For A Zebstrika Lvl. 40. Trading Stoudland LVL.40 For The Zebstrika

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Gotta couple pidoves and blitzles....i need the elemental monkeys and starters (except snivy)

Hi do any of the blitzles have double kick? And which of the elemental monkeys do you require? I have started training my Fire one but only for first gym so he is now sitting in the box. Do you have a male one with double kick?

Dragontrainer

LordFeraligatr

I have got a couple of spare Blitzles looking any of the monkey's or starters. PM me

# Traded away all the bliztles i had sorry

Last edited:

AgentKFox

649/649 Pokémon
trade completed. thank you.

Last edited:

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

pokemonnewb

I've got a few of each, message for trade.

Diamond Eagle

TheMightyPolak
I have a Zebstrika up for trade. Level 27, Knows Volt Switch, Flame Charge, Shock Wave, and Pursuit. PM me with offers.
P.S. I will take ANY shiny, but all offers will be considered.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Now I'm looking for a bliztle (any gender or level):

I'm Offering this:

Name: Bongofrog / Tympole (M)
Level: 13
OT:Shira

Renalin

Trading away Lvl. 33 Zebstrika with Jolly nature(+Speed, -Sp. Attk) and Motor Drive. Can also breed it for a Blitzle; Pm Me!

cachter12

i am looking for someone playing black version to trade with. the blitzle needs to know charge. i can trade several different pokemon from white version. i can trade a rufflet if need be. or another blitzle with charge from white version

done with this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.