• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.

aroningi

Looking for somebody willing to trade me their Boldore/Gigalith. I have lvl 59 Volcarona. Haxorus lvl 49. Zebstrika lvl 46. And I have the black version of the game, if you need someone that you can't find in white.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
looking for shiny gigalith.have zorua with snarl

pm me if interested

Shawn20005943

looking for someone to trade me my boldore so it will evolve. will help you with trade evolution if i can PM me if you want to

jordman

Lookin to trade my Boldore to evolve to Gigalith and then trade back. pm me if you can help!

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Can someone please trade with me? I want to evolve my Roggenrola into a Gigalith PM Me please :-D.

Will trade my Boldore for Tirtouga. PM me.

DECE

I want to evolve my boldore, if anyone is interested and would like to help, please let me know. Thanks, =)

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Looking to trade my Boldore to let her evolve into Gigalith then get her traded back to me. I'm ready to go even now. Please PM if you're willing to help!

I will byoonie, my friend code is in my sig, pm me yours

or i'm willing to help anyone else, if you want help, just pm me

Last edited:

Scytherr

Offering:-
Boldore Lvl 32
Quirky nature
Sturdy

Moves
Smack Down
Power Gem
Iron Defense
Headbutt

Wanting:-
Boldore/Gigalith lvl 25+
Any nature
No Hm moves

eugene11

Breeder
need somebody to help me evolve my boldore and gurdurr please

Anyone that wants to trade thier Boldore/Gurdurr to evolve and back PM me for my Friend Code I would like a Pokemon from any other region than Unova in return :D especially starters or legends :)

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I'll be willing to trade with anyone for your evolution I have my Poliwhirl to trade so he can evolve into Politoed PM me if you want :).

Froggy

Momentai
Trading a Lv100 SHINY Gigalith.
I want 3 Dreamball females with their hidden abilities in return.
The only restriction is that they have to be UT
PM me with a list of Dreamball Pokemon you can offer.
(You get redis rights to my Gigalith but I won't redistribute your Pokemon I get from this trade as they are part of a collection)

Status
Not open for further replies.