• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to trade me my Boldore back and forth to me so it can evolve if anyone is willing to do this with me so I can evolve it.

- Trade has been completed (Thanks Absolute Zero!)

Last edited:

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
I looking for someone who can back-trade me so I can evolve my Boldore. Thanks in advance.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm seeking someone to evolve my Boldore (will trade back). OR I'm seeking a Boldore (Brave, Relaxed, or Sassy nature). Offers are in my signature. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Already done.

Last edited:

dougtrio

I need help trading my boldore back and forth, is there anyone that would like to help me and I can help them.

My FC should be in my signature. PM me if your interested.

PokeGuy2

NUFF SAID
Looking for a DW Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith thats a Female. Willing to trade many legends from 4th gen or 5th like Kyurem and Reshiram for example.

KirbyRider

Sigilyph Fan
I used the GTS to get my Gigalith. I simply asked for a Boldore when I deposited my Gurdurr!

ebevan91

Can some one trade me a Boldore or Gigalith?

I can't find a single GTS trade, I've been looking the past 2 hours and everybody wants level 9 or under Zekroms/Reshirams/other stupid ****.

I only need one for the Pokedex.

aj2886

I need help evolving my Boldore, i've only just started my game so haven't got much to offer but if you also need to do a trade back evolution im your man. Pm me, AJ

EDIT: traded, thanks.

Last edited:

kissy

Looking for somebody to help me with my Boldore, and I'll be perfectly willing to help someone with theirs. Or even if they want a version black Pokemon, no problem at all. Just send me a PM and thanks in advance.

Soueto

Looking for somebody to help me with my Boldore, and I'll be perfectly willing to help someone with theirs. Or even if they want a version black Pokemon, no problem at all. Just send me a PM and thanks in advance.

I'll help you! FC: 0862 7889 3773

Kratt

help, i need someone to evolve my boldore, please, i also can help to evolve other pkmn by trade
nick: Kratt
FC: 0690 9934 5313

Offering:
German UT Lax male and Bashful female Boldore, not cloned (C-gear RNGed myself, couldn't do regular because I'm using a DSi...).
31/31/31/28/31/31

Last edited:
I have a lvl100 Gigalith from the GTS. Pokemon I'm looking for is in my sig.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Need someone to trade over my Boldore to and back for a Gigalith. I'll be sure to return yours if you're sure to return mine. PM me if you are interested.

Done! Thanks Unsure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.