• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.

In_The_Flesh

Need someone to trade over my Boldore and trade back the Gigalith, pm me if interested. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Done

Last edited:

THT3000

I also need to trade my Boldore to evolve (and Gurrdurr for that matter). If anyone can help me with this then please send a pm.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

wildcat1451

Hi, I guess I'm the same as everyone else! I need to trade my Boldore to become a Gigalith. If anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. Willing to help them out in some way that i can as well. Thanks in advance

SilverGekko

Hi, I guess I'm the same as everyone else! I need to trade my Boldore to become a Gigalith. If anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. Willing to help them out in some way that i can as well. Thanks in advance

I also have a Boldore that I wish to evolve into a Gigalith.

Let's PM friend codes. :)

iamjc29

In need of a trade for my Boldore to become a Gigalith. Willing to help out in some way in return........PM for friend code

valnora

Pm Me for a friend code, Im looking for someone to trade my boldore to gigalith, and i can do likewise.
Im on for the next four days.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Gigalith - Timid Nature, Sturdy Ability, Female, Level 34 - Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem & Rock Slide

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

I am in desperate need of a female Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith with an Adamant nature.

If the IVs are good, a male one works fine too.

looking for a male roggenrola please pm me if can help

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I need help to evolve my boldore. If interested pm or vm me right away.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
A friend of mine would like help evolving his Boldore. PM with requests.

Whitekyurem05

Pokemon Lover <3
I need someone to help me trade my boldore into a gigalith and to trade it right back !
#Done

Last edited:

Dhather

I can help I'm in need of evolving my boldore aswell. Unfortunately I'm having trouble connecting my friend code I'm out of luck.

Last edited:

DTWM

I need help getting my boldore to evolve. i can help you with yours too. just pm me.
Friend code: 0433 4190 7019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.