• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
Seeking to help ANYONE evolve a Boldore in exchange for a Zorua, a Cyndaquil, a Ditto, and a Scyther.

AIM me at Riiakku / PM me for Friend Code. <3

LF Shiny version of any of the 3. PM with wants

Para Noid

looking for a shiny pokemon above i have alot to offer if your interested plz pm me

nickorama23

i desperatley need a shiny one of these, any would do. i finished the main story on pokemon black, so those r the pokemon i can get, PM me if ur interested

Pikawho?

(five15)
Looking for a shiny Roggenrola/Boldore UT and with an Adamant/Impish/Careful/Brave/Relaxed/Sassy nature. Ivs do not matter.

I can offer a variety of shinies and events. Check the trade shop linked in my sig for specifics.

Pm me with all offers and questions.

Last edited:

Jubkid

I Haz Tygurr Bludd
Could anyone help me with evolving a Boldore and trade it back . I could also use help with my Gurdurr.

Wilroc516

Will help anybody evolve their boldor on my pokemon white in exchange for helping me evolve my kadabra through heartgold/soulsilver.

^^ i will help you evolve both gurdurr and boldor in exchange for helping me evolve my kadabra.

pm me. Im good to trade right now!

Pick-A-Shoe

evolve boldore

Hey can someone evolve my boldore please i will help you out too if you need

please pm me, thank you!

bushie

i have the evloved form of boldore for trade pm me

Maellic

LF someone to trade and trade back my boldore and gurdurr
pm me
will offer a zorua as compensation

Maellic

LF someone to trade and trade back my boldore and gurdurr
pm me
will offer a zorua as compensation

Alacer24

What is Truth?
Looking for someone to do an Evolution Trade with me so I can evolve my Boldore and Gurdurr.

PM if interested.

Thanks!

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
I can trade someone a boldore. PM me with an offer.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I have a gigalith that i can offer for one of the following:

Kecleon
Castorm
Volbeat
Politoed

(last ones i need to finish nat dex)

Pm me with offers

dissonancelover

looking for a trustworthy person to evolve my boldore to gigalith. i'm willing to do the same.

PM me if interested

Thanks!

White FC: 0991 1328 7901

Last edited:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I have a gigalith right now. I don't really need it at the moment, and I wanna trade it for what I do need.

What do I need? I need a pokemon that can learn switcheroo in pokemon black/white. I was gonna breed it to get a lopunny with the move. Klutz is good for something after all. So if anyone could spare a MALE persian, linoone, or hypno, or any of their pre-evolutions, I would highly appreciate it. It doesn't need to know the move; I'll teach the move to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.