• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mijae13

Grass Trainer
Need help with evolving my Boldore.
PM me for FC.
I appreciate the help :)

Edit: Got it done. Thanks Bananazit

Last edited:

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
looking for gigalith, offering zorua :D PM ME if your interested

bushie

anyone who needs help evolving their boldore pm me not lookingfor any compensation but if you're offering any starters would'nt mind

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I want a gigalinth, but I want to obtain it as a boldore first, then let it evolve:

Name: Bobuilder (Male) / Gurdurr
Lv: 24
OT&Offerer: Shira

I have place it in GTS. If you want a conkeldurr (my gurdurr will evolve through the tread), get ready your boldore. Any gender, any level.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I want to evolve my Boldore for my white game. Can someone please trade with me and then trade back? PM me if interested?

Fatal1ty

Hi, I'm new, but can someone trade me a Male Boldore that has a nature that's not: Bold, Timid, Modest or Calm? I'll trade you a Gigalith, but it's Modest Nature. I'm very picky on natures, sorry. So can someone trade me?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Can anyone trade me a Boldore for a Shiny Deino? Please don't attach an Everstone to it.

Fatal1ty

I'll take that offer! I sent you a PM.

Vindicar

Got lvl30 female Adamant Shiny Boldore. Not sure what I want but probably something shiny or older generation pokemon

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Earlier I posted an offer for a shiny Deino for an Everstoneless Boldore.
However, due to several responses, I must set up a contest:
I am thinking of a Pokémon. It is a Unova one.
For those who responded for the shiny Deino, if you can guess the Pokemon, give me it's Unova Pokédex number AND it's Nat. Dex number, you will get a Lv. 10+ Shiny Deino!

PM me the Pokémon.

Contest ends next Saturday.

Last edited:

Halo5512

We need Misty back..
Looking for someone kind enough to hel me evovle my boldore :D Pm me if you can trade and trade back...Dont have much to offer :/ sorry

Halo5512

We need Misty back..
Still looking to evolve bolder.... Pm if willing to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.