• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.

In_The_Flesh

Need someone to trade over my Boldore and trade back the Gigalith, pm me if interested. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Done

Last edited:

THT3000

I also need to trade my Boldore to evolve (and Gurrdurr for that matter). If anyone can help me with this then please send a pm.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

wildcat1451

Hi, I guess I'm the same as everyone else! I need to trade my Boldore to become a Gigalith. If anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. Willing to help them out in some way that i can as well. Thanks in advance

SilverGekko

Hi, I guess I'm the same as everyone else! I need to trade my Boldore to become a Gigalith. If anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated. Willing to help them out in some way that i can as well. Thanks in advance

I also have a Boldore that I wish to evolve into a Gigalith.

Let's PM friend codes. :)

iamjc29

In need of a trade for my Boldore to become a Gigalith. Willing to help out in some way in return........PM for friend code

valnora

Pm Me for a friend code, Im looking for someone to trade my boldore to gigalith, and i can do likewise.
Im on for the next four days.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Gigalith - Timid Nature, Sturdy Ability, Female, Level 34 - Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem & Rock Slide

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

I am in desperate need of a female Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith with an Adamant nature.

If the IVs are good, a male one works fine too.

looking for a male roggenrola please pm me if can help

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I need help to evolve my boldore. If interested pm or vm me right away.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
A friend of mine would like help evolving his Boldore. PM with requests.

Whitekyurem05

Pokemon Lover <3
I need someone to help me trade my boldore into a gigalith and to trade it right back !
#Done

Last edited:

Dhather

I can help I'm in need of evolving my boldore aswell. Unfortunately I'm having trouble connecting my friend code I'm out of luck.

Last edited:

DTWM

I need help getting my boldore to evolve. i can help you with yours too. just pm me.
Friend code: 0433 4190 7019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.