• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#524 Roggenrola / #525 Boldore / #526 Gigalith

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiren12

Pokémon Breeder
i have my own Boldore, i just need someone to trade with me to evolve it.

i am also trying to get Conkeldurr and Machamp, of which i already have Gurdurr and Machoke.

if anyone can help that would be awesome c:

White 2 friend code: 2924 6973 2756

Level 29 Female Boldore, Looking to trade for Evo. PM me.

amb1

Hey Guys I am looking for any LEGIT Meloetta and Genesect, I am willing to part with any of the below, I would also be willing to part with multiple for Meloetta... Let Me know!!

Here is what I have (All legit):

UT Level 50 Careful Movie14 Victini holding Fire Gem, Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
UT Level 50 Hasty 2012MAY Darkrai holding Enigma Berry, Moves: Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, Nightmare
T Level 100 Hasty SPR2012 Zekrom, Moves: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Shadow Ball, Outrage
T Level 50 Sassy N's Castle Reshiram, Moves: DragonBreath, Slash, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
UT Level 50 Serious Cresselia, Moves: Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash
UT Shiny Level 30 Adamant Boldore, Moves: Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem, Rock Slide
UT Shiny Level 29 Lonely Boldore (Yes, I managed to catch the only Shiny I ever encountered, twice...) Moves: Mud-Slap, Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem

I can also Breed ANY Breedable pokemon AND Infect with pokerus if needed

machintruc

I have a Level 30 male Boldore here, wishing to trade with someone another boldore of high enough level (25+ I guess) to make it into a gigalith.

Should you be interested, you'll be welcome to PM me :)

Last edited:

Purplemaniac

Awesome Sock Monster
Shiny Boldore (with pokérus). Looking for ev trained deino or mid-level non-unova starters. PM if interested

Trainer93

I have a shiny Gigalith if someone has a shiny Hoppip, bulbsaur, or a shiny tepig pm me.

coolwordnnumber

I am looking for someone to help me evolve my Boldore. PM if interested.

Sonkaisin

Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to trade Boldores with, Mine is level 25, still playing with him though so could be higher when/If we talk, Looking for one similar in level, any gender and such. Just PM me and we can friend code --> trade for some Gigaliths! Thanks!

a cat

Looking for a shiny Roggenrola or on the same line. I have Pokerus.

Myriapoda

Hello all,

I am on look out for a female Roggenrola/ Boldore/ Gigalith with dw ability. Please, don't hesitate to pm me with your own request, if you happens to have it.

Cheers!

Kelphy

Calm Trainer
Looking if someone is able to trade my Boldore, then trade him back so he evolves? I'd be happy to find you a Pokemon from black you can't get?

I can do you a favour if it involes in Black, so PM me! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.