• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#527 Woobat / #528 Swoobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolminun

Banned
I have DW female woobats. Friend of mine has BW2 and traded me one, so I bred them. Have them with ability simple and calm mind, as well as Stored Power. Feeling generous, so make offers known.

Would really like a DW charmander, totodile, or torchic with good nature.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a timid, or modest flawless HP, SP.Atk, Sp.def, and speed
Pokemon: shiny Swoobat (LEGIT and RNG'd ONLY)
Ability: simple
Moves: Giga drain, heat wave, stored power, and calm mind
Must have heat wave, and Giga drain
If you have this PLEASE look in my shop and post what you like in my shop or VM me I will trade almost anything for this thanks in advance

punctuator

RNG breeder
Looking for any female woobat with DW ability Simple.

I have been working on rng breeding flawless shiny unova pokemon with egg moves, so I have a bunch of those to trade (anything in the Unova dex from Snivy up to Blitzle). I also have several DW females, and assorted other shiny and/or flawless pokemon. I also have a flawless Ditto, and a Japanese Ditto (non-flawless). Would trade any of these for the woobat (I really want Simple for my breeding project).

WillieNelson

I'm looking for any kind of DWF Woobat. I have a UT Timid/Modest Keldeo, UT Timid/Jolly event Reshiram/Zekrom, EV'd shiny Haxorus, event Entei/Raikou/Suicune, UT lv. 30 mild Shaymin and a shiny, Flawless DW Extremespeed Dratini (WARNING: I got Dratini and Shaymin from a trade and don't know if it's legal) all of them are cloned.

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a DW female Woobat. PM me with anything you're interested in and we can work out a deal.

Utopia Realm

Looking for a DWF woobat. PM offers (much easier to discuss that way) and we'll try to get a deal going. >:)

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
I am offering DWF woobat I'm looking for an UT bold/modest/calm latias but I will take other offers

XIIISpades

Looking for a female Woobat with its Dream world ability "simple", can be found through DW ( I think) or through hidden grottos. please PM if you can help me as t would really be appreciated!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for DWF woobat, can trade Rash Seedot's with 3 max iv's (overall oustanding iv's) with egg moves
-Nasty plot
-Foul play
-Leech seed.

VM so we can arrange something, really need one.

BladedScizor

Looking for a female DW Woobat. I can breed most Pokemon with their Dream World abilities, so just let me know which one you want in return, and I'll see what I can do.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for female DW Woobat. I don't have any DW/shinies for trade but I can breed any pokemon and have many items for trade. PM me if you are feeling nice or generous ;)

Looking for a DWF Swoobat/Woobat, preferably timid/modest/calm, but doesn't matter to much. Can breed DWF's and other pokeymanz. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.