• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#529 Drilbur / #530 Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#529 Drilbur#530 Excadrill
ground.gif
ground.gif
steel.gif

Rockstar95

I have 1 Excadrill Jolly Nature:
Drill Liner
X Scissor
Swords Dance
Rock Slide

Lv 80
EV'd max atk and speed

PM me with an offer

anyone got a drillbur, under lv 20 (any nature)? I've spent almost 2 hours in wellspring cave with only items coming from the 'special tiles', unfortunately I'm not very far in the game so cannot offer much, but due to having both games I should be able to get any of the 3 starters or a spare victini, if you give me the time to start my adventure on black :)

Tommy188

Pokémon Professor
anyone got a drillbur, under lv 20 (any nature)? I've spent almost 2 hours in wellspring cave with only items coming from the 'special tiles', unfortunately I'm not very far in the game so cannot offer much, but due to having both games I should be able to get any of the 3 starters or a spare victini, if you give me the time to start my adventure on black :)

I could breed you a Drillbur, if you like :)

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Anyone willing to trade me a drillbur Lv 1 adamant nature with sand rush for one of my crown beasts (not used) or celebi.

Last edited:

UnoDS

I got a spare Drillbur in my PC, I won't be using it, if anyone wants it, just PM me with an offer, I could use a Snivy or Tepig, but other offers are welcome too.

Gray_fox183

Dragon Trainer
Drillbur Obtained!

Last edited:

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
I would like either;
Drilbur (Level 25-30) (Preferably female)
Or
Excadrill (Any level) (Preferably female)

I can trade Oshawatt or snivy or Tepig AND a Zorua for one of the above. All level 1. D:
Female is not required, but it would be pretty cool :D

turboo

Training day
trades

Hello i have a drilbur willing to trade 4 either starters snivy or oshawott. let me know names SIMS fc 1936 0091 2018 thanks

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Trading a Shiny Drilbur

@none
Hardy (female)
Level 15

Is reserved thanks for the whispers

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I now have a shiny serious Drilbur female Japanese. May or may not be legit...but it looks okay to me, she's just been caught in a masterball. Knows dig, hone claws slash and rock slide.

Black and White shiny wants must be nicknameable but until I get gen 5 shinys you can only have shinys from 1-4 These MUST be nicknameable or Japanese~!
Snivy x2 SHINY
Oshawott SHINY
Purrloin SHINY
Zorua SHINY
Lillipup x2 SHINY
Blitzle SHINY
Minccino SHINY
Deerling one of each season so x4 SHINY
Emolga SHINY
Keldeo If it could be shiny legit? SHINY

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I've been wanting a Drilbur lv. 1 Female, PM me if you have one. I have a billion Zorua, so if you need one I can give it to you. If you're patient I may be able to give you Snivy or Oshawott in case you already have one. I can also offer Pokemon with Pokerus.

mr_boge

i'm looking for a drilbur under level 30 i would prefer a beneficial nature
and i dont really have anything to offer that's not common, but i would
appreciate the trade

aragula19

hey guys, im looking for a drilbur or excadrill with any nature that lowers special attack (adamant, impish, jolly careful). any level under like 50 would do really, but 20 or above would be ideal. offering a variety of pokemon and items. please PM me if you can help! :)

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Shiny Drilbur back up for trade no response from first offer

level 21 female Hardy

Chronic

looking for an adamant Drillbur with sand rush ability and rapid spin
have starters, fossils, black exclusives a fair few rare goodies(power items ect)

PM me! looking to commence training

Cheesey94

I would like either;
Drilbur (Level 25-30) (Preferably female)
Or
Excadrill (Any level) (Preferably female)

I can trade Oshawatt or snivy or Tepig AND a Zorua for one of the above. All level 1. D:
Female is not required, but it would be pretty cool :D

I have a lv 39 Excadrill but is male if that is a problem, PM me if you want to trade still

Status
Not open for further replies.