• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#529 Drilbur / #530 Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a Shiny flawless excadrill with Sand rush and Jolly/adamant nature. PM me

Last edited:

svenosman

I'll judge you...
Offering a lot of Jolly Drilburs, UT. Send me a PM if you want one so we can work something out.

Amerifunk

Trading lvl 100 Shiny Flawless Adamant Excadrill (4 HP/ 252 Att/ 252 Spe)

Looking for shiny flawless, good-natured pokemon (competitive ones).

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Offering a Level 1 Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur. What I want is a Dream World Immunity Gligar, either female or Impish with either gender.

~Kurou

to see you smile
hav a bunch of lv1 drilburs up for trade PM me if you want one

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I have many Lv1 Drillburs with 31 Attack & Speed.

I am seeking male pokemon with 31 IVs in 2+ stats.

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
:529:I've got an extra Drilbur looking for a good home. PM me offers.:529:​

GrassTypes.

Looking for an Excadrill fully EV'd in Attack in Speed.

samman

looking for a drillber don have any Pokemon to trade would be nice if i can get an adement lv 1-20 drillbur

Dzum101

Looking for shiny drillbur or excadrill. Offering basically any item, pokerus, zorua/zoroark and various DW females. I'll offer everything combined of what I just mentioned for a shiny drillbur or excadrill. PM or VM with offers.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I'm seeking an Excadrill (preferably Adamant/Jolly nature. MUST have Sand Rush). Offers are in my signature. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Done! Thanks for trading, ouchies!

Last edited:

Tobyy

Got a lvl 36 Excadrill, Serious nature ( not sure that means anything ) Nearly lvl 37 ( 8xp ).

PM me for details and further talk.

deathtaker

Epic breeder
Drilbur

I am looking for a shiny flawless jolly drilbur with sand rush
will do the best i can for that pokemon
please pm me in reply
I know its a big offer but i will really like it

Last edited:

Bananaman73

Would really like a shiny drilbur or excadrill. I have an Arceus at level 100 and some other stuff. PM me if you're interested.

Taury

I have two female Drilbur I caught that I can trade for any of the following-
Any Johto or Hoenn Starter (Chickorita must be female, though)
Any male Sinnoh starter (Piplup must know Bubblebeam, Chimchar must know Double Kick)
Any non-legendary Kanto Pokemon (Except Meowth and Persian)
Any level under 50 for any of them is fine, but no nicknamed ones please.

Please PM me if interested. I'm available to trade from Friday-Sunday before 8:00 PM EST.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Excadrill - Gentle Nature, Sand Force Ability, Male, Level 50 - Horn Drill, Earthquake, Swords Dance & Sandstorm

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.