• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#531 Audino

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaKiraSensei

Just caught a Shiny Audino. Male. Level 57. Mild Nature. Healer Ability. Completely untouched. PM me with trade offers. I'm looking specifically for the Legendaries pictured below, but I might be open to other offers.

babykangaroo93

Offering a Shiny Male Audino! Looking for Meloetta or Keldeo (Wanted for the sake of dex entry)!!!
PM me for offers!!!

JessePond

I have a shiny audino male level 36 hardy nature. Looking for other shinies, PM me for offers.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
UFT: DWf Audino, Secret Ability Klutz. PM me

HoundDoomed

2 UT Audino, Female LVl 10, Jolly, Regenerator and Female Lvl 15, Hardy, Regenerator.

Looking for the following:

Starters from all Gens 1-4
Scyther (Technician)
Totodile
Houndour (Early Bird preferred, bred with high stats is what I really want)
Poochyena (Rattled)
Legendary Dogs/Cats
Elekid (Vital Spirit)
Abra (Magic Guard)
Gastly
Murkrow

I have a female Audino, Level 11. I will ONLY take a male Zorua, legitimate non-event, Level 11. PM me if interested.

White Version Friend Code: 3182-5560-9037

Machomacho

I have an Audino with egg moves yawn and wish pm me offers :)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Audino, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Klutz, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want every audio event. I have many events, legendaries(all), and shinies.

Gemball

Greetings I would like to trade my two shiny Audino the first level is over 50 is a female with ability regenerator, the other has over 30 level with the ability healer I would like for the best pokemon event genesect otherwise I would be interested in shiny dwebble best on one level freshly hatched or in the same case golett or sandile. Thank you very much in advance to everyone for their offers and Answers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.