• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#532 Timburr / #533 Gurdurr / #534 Cokeldurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
Breeding adamant guts timburr 31 atk & speed with mach punch & drain punch.

Last edited:

wsides

Seeking a DWF Timburr with Mach Punch and Drain Punch egg moves. :) Offering any item or flawless ditto

Last edited:

mac1221

Looking for someone to help me evolve my gurdurr

Also looking for someone to help me evolve my boldore.

PM me if you can help with either

Coileach

Looking for a DWF timburr, offering a lv1 modest serene grace togepi with the egg move nasty plot.

rover1000

The collector
Could someone please help evolve me Gurdurr!

edwin707

Have adamant 31 def iv drain punch, mach punch timburr with guts ability
Looking for male sneasel with egg moves pursuit and ice punch
Or any pokemon with egg moves. Also looking for dwf gliscor and riolu. Pm me for offers

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Lord0uroboros

Breeder/Collector
Hi this is my first post here:) I'm looking for any timburr, gurdurr, or conkeldurr that has the Guts ability, a brave nature, and is a female. I have a bunch of Dream Radar pokemon to trade, including a Telepathy Giratina and a Regenerator Ho-Oh. My Black 2 FC is 4041-6740-0955. I can help with any trade evolutions in exchange if you wish. Send me a PM if interested. tyvm
edit:done

Last edited:

lapetra

HI all, First post hear i put a lot of effort in to breeding a timburr with mach punch, drain punch, guts ability and adamant nature (among good EVs in attack, def and HP) and now im looking for a trade partner to make it evolve from gurdurr to conkeldurr (and of course get it back). i am willing to give one of this same timburrs as payment if some one can help me out.

PM if interested.

Cheers

Spitfire1121

Looking for a male gurdurr with the iron fist. Atk boost nature prefered. Pm me with any trade requests.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: female DW Ability Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr.
Offering: any breedable Pokemon RNGed to full specifics. Nature, gender, ability (DW limited, ask for availability), shininess, IV 31 all, etc.
PM if interested.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

jonny1690

Need to evolve Gurdurr. Please PM if willing to help.

Spitfire1121

Looking for DWF timburr... pm with what you are looking for

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I have a spare female Iron Fist Conkeldurr taking up room in my PC, and would like to get rid of it. If you have what I'm looking for in my signature, it's yours.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
anybody want a shiny timbur for an exp share

Status
Not open for further replies.