• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#532 Timburr / #533 Gurdurr / #534 Cokeldurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth City

Staff member
Edit: No longer required.

Last edited:

Zugov

Looking for a trade to evolve my Gurdurr into a Conkeldurr if anyone can help, straight double swap just so it can evolve.

Thank you.

stylesbk

@stylesbk
Looking for Timburr with DW ability and Mach Punch if possible, I have legendary's to trade with and other wide variety of pokemon, message me if willing.

Black Light

Do You Even Mega?
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr into Cokeldurr. If you would like to help please send me a P.M. :)

Shadowsever

Hey all! I'd like someone to trade my gurdurr to and then trade it back. If you have something you also need evolved like this or are just willing to help please let me know!

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Timburr. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Got a shiny Timburr up for trade. Caught me a RE Gurdurr which I like more.
I'll accept any shiny for it
PM me

Astrint

Breeding Star
Hey there, I need a dwf timburr/gurdurr/conkeldurr. I have a lot of poke's dw and rare. shiny dragon trio events waiting to be soft reset for a trade and an untouched Event Deoxys. A few other events as well. send me a pm if you are interested.

Aqri

hello everyone, i could use some help to evolve my Gurdurr into Conkeldurr. Please pm me if you want to help :)

Rodo

I need help evolving my Gurdurr pm if you can help I would appreciate it my friend code is 1464 9072 4355 and I have pokemon white

Rodo

Can anyone help me evolve my gurdurr and kadabra I have pokemon white and my name is rodo and friend code is 1464 9072 4355

Kriek

Hi there, I need help to evolve my gurdurr and boldore. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks !

bmutt1204

Looking for a Brave Timburr with the Guts ability, gender does not matter, with 5Iv's Except for speed has to be 0. With the egg moves Mach Punch, Drain Punch, and Detect.

Can anyone deliver??

PM if possible.

Thanks.

looking for a 5 iv missing sp.atk , with egg moves mach punch and drain punch ... can offer shinies or pokebank legendary's

gotdangos

looking for any female hidden ability timburr. i don't have much in 5th gen, but I can offer a variety of things in 6th gen. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.