• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#532 Timburr / #533 Gurdurr / #534 Cokeldurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Looking for a male timburr with iron fist dream world ability. Anybody who's got one, pm me or send me a visitor message. I can probably get you any pokemon for that. The male timburr with dream world ability is definetly worth it.

cyclone ace

Casual Trainer
Looking for any Gurdurr offering a ho-oh pm me if interested

pokemasterfox

The Dark Avenger
I need a conkeldurr.....altho a shiny timburr wouldnt hurt either....I can offer very good compensation....including data on the hardest to find pokemon. If it's a shiny, I have enough shinies so u cn pick one...pm me if ur interested

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
I can trade Male Timburr with Drain Punch, Mach Punch, and flawless Defense and Special Defense IVs. I'm looking for shinies.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
looking for a timburr with 31 ivs in HP, SpD, and D. Willing to trade 1-2 legendaries or items (mix and match based on your own, doesn't have to be two or one, but reasonable)
Just pm or leave a visitor message :)

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
shiny conkeldurr up for trade

MajinYoshi

Dragon Master
Lets Trade!

Looking to evolve my gurdur its shiny so im kinda sketch about trading it . Please don't steal it. Also if its the first Conkeldurr you see it comes out shiny in your dex. =]

OK, I'll trade back and forth. I have a Gurdurr I need evolved too. Don't worry, I won't steal it just because it's shiny. Mine is raised with Mach Punch and Drain Punch, so I only want mine.:534:

majinyoshi01@hotmail.co.uk Send me an e-mail if you want to trade.

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Need a gurdurr evolve trade/tradeback pm me soon please

Currently IV breeding Timburr. Request two 31 IVS and a nature and Ill get it for you :) Ill take any shinys in return. I can also EV train the Timburr and breed eg moves on to it.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I am looking to get rid of these Timburrs as I will release them all by May 30th so if you want one then PM me then we can discuss a trade.

I also have plenty more stuff to get rid of so feel free to check out my shop to get one of these Pokémon that I'm getting rid of =]

Timburr- 30/29/31/2/31/1- Docile- Sheer Force- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
Timburr- 30/29/25/2/31/10- Careful- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
Timburr- 28/29/31/27/31/31- Brave- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Payback
Timburr- 31/31/9/1/31/31- Hardy- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Timburr- 14/31/31/22/27/31- Bashful- Guts- Mach Punch, Drain Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.