• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#532 Timburr / #533 Gurdurr / #534 Cokeldurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#532 Timburr#533 Gurdurr#534 Conkeldurr
fighting.gif
fighting.gif
fighting.gif

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
Anybody wanna trade for evolution? hit me up.

aggraae

Need to trade my Guldurr back and forth so it evolves :)

PM me

AG
2794 9844 0054

4Loko

Looking to evolve my gurdur its shiny so im kinda sketch about trading it . Please don't steal it. Also if its the first Conkeldurr you see it comes out shiny in your dex. =]

Ace25

Pokemon Ranger
I have a Level 39 Conkeldurr up for trade. PM me some offers please!
Looking for an Archen/Acrcheos mainly!

Last edited:

Lumineon

Looking to trade/trade back my Gurdurr so it can evolve. Happy to help someone else evolve their Gurdurr/Boldore etc :)

Lumineon

Looking to trade/trade back my Gurdurr so it can evolve. Happy to help someone else evolve their Gurdurr/Boldore etc :)

Spade616

anyone need to do a tradeback pm me :D

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Shiny Male Timbur Lv.13 Untouched IV's are ok cept for being

Modest

Last edited:

raymund

SofaKingCool
Looking for a Timburr with Mach/Drain punch male i have an adamant/intimidate sandile

anubis2525

dragon temer
i am also looking for a timburr with mach + drain punch i can offer a pokemon with good egg moves pm me with what you would like for it also i would like if i can have 2 one of each gender

hohoXD123

looking for timburr with mach punch + drain punch with guts, UT. I've got some 5th gen/previous gen shinies and I can offer essentially any item in B/W so PM me your wants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.