• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#532 Timburr / #533 Gurdurr / #534 Cokeldurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwz8472

Starting on sept 10 once i have internet at my place, i am going to start breeding Timburr's with mach punch and drain punch. I cannot guarentee natures, but they'd be good to breed for yourselves until you get the nature you want. Please PM with any trades you are offering. I'd prefer OU/UU pokes or their preevolutions with proper natures, EV trained pokes, Legendaries, bad natured shinies, or whatever you have available.

EDIT: The Timburrs are available! I have at least 10 males with mach punch and drain punch ready to go.

Last edited:
looking for conkeldurr with mach punch and drain punch with guts ability :)

offering shiny giratina

Iwz8472

Hi Everyone!
I have several specialty bred pokemon and dream world pokemon up for trades. I'm looking for beneficial natured lvl 1s that can be EV trained (Modest Bulbasaur for example), Evolutionary Stones, Untrained Legendaries, or Shiny pokemon of any variety/nature/gender. Here's a following list of the stuff i have to trade. Most of this will have to be bred on demand so i can only guarantee egg moves, abilities, or gender. I wont specialty breed for nature unless the trade is good.
-Deino: Dark Pulse
-Timburr: Mach Punch and Drain Punch
-Zorua: Dark Pulse
-Elekid: Ice Punch and Cross Chop
-Gible: Outrage
-Dratini: ExtremeSpeed
-Larvitar: Stealth Rock
-Abra: Magic Coat Ability
-Vulpix: Drought Ability
-Nidoran(M): Sheer Force Ability

-All 5 Generations of Starters-

My other Dream World Pokemon are in my signature. Please send a message if you're interested.

Quiver

Trainer
Looking to do a tradeback to evolve my Gurdurr, please PM me if you can help! Will help in return if I can

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Looking for a DWF Timburr (Iron Fist) :532:

I can offer the following DWF Pokémon:

;021; ;027; ;037; ;041; ;050; ;054; ;056; ;058; ;060; ;063; ;066; ;072; ;077; ;079; ;086; ;098; ;113; ;114; ;115; ;116; ;129; ;131; ;140; ;142; ;147; ;163; ;170; ;183; ;185; ;198; ;193; ;202; ;207; ;220; ;227; ;299; ;223; ;235; ;239; ;246; ;278; ;285; ;304; ;307; ;318; ;320; ;325; ;331; ;333; ;345; ;349; ;361; ;366; ;371; ;396; ;410; ;431; ;443; ;447; ;451; :524: :529: :531: :535: :543: :546: :577: :580: :594:

And Bidoof
;399;

I can also trade Pokémon from the previous generations if needed. Thank you.

Mr.FusRoDah

I really need a DWF Timburr.
I can breed most DWFs except for Farfetch'd and a few others that have currently escaped my mind.
PM me for offers.

LokesLano

Baby Bopper
I would be obliged if I could be traded a DW female Timburr.

I have a ridiculous amount of Rare Candies, and do not know how one bag can carry that much. I also have other things. Obliged!

CJRyder

Just started Black 2. Looking for a Male Timburr egg. Must have Iron Fist ability, Adamant nature and know Mach Punch. I'd be very grateful. :) PM me.

Cheers. ^.^

Smile

Eggmove & IV Breeder
I need a female Timburr with Iron fist (Any nature would do). I can offer some DW Pokemon with their hidden abilities, starters or I can give a Timburr/other Pokemon with egg moves. Send me a PM.

Last edited:

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
female Iron Fist Timburr I have female DW pokemon for trade pm If your interested

desiren12

Pokémon Breeder
i have my own Gurdurr, i just need someone to trade with me to evolve it.

i am also trying to get Machamp and Gigalith, of which i already have Machoke and Boldore.

if anyone can help that would be awesome c:

White 2 friend code: 2924 6973 2756

Hantori

Looking for a Timburr or Gurdurr with Iron Fist (preferably with Mach Punch). I don't have much to offer, but I do have some DWF. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Sheer Force Level 35 Female Gurdurr, looking to trade for Evo. PM me.

Immortalsun

Hi I'm looking to evolve my Gurdurr if at all possible, PM me for FC thanks very much! Im on Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5) and anytime between now and probably 8pm would work

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Looking for Guts Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr (if shiny I will offer shinnies and legendaries)
Can offer shiny DARKRAI **** milotic kyurem and much more pm me :)

rover1000

The collector
Looking for a Male Adamant Timburr, Gurdurr, or Cokeldurr. PM me for offers. I got DWF, pokerus, or other pokemon that have certain natures in certain egg-groups

Benacus

Hey I'm looking for an UT Adamant Timburr with guts, Mach and Drain Punch. PM me if you can help I have a EV'd Haxorus, Zoroark, Gengar, and a UT Jolly Terrakion I'll trade

Ilane

532.png

#532 Timburr (), Available: 1
Ability: Guts, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Moves: Mach Punch

See my shop for details!

Status
Not open for further replies.