• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#538 Throh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakura

Looking for a Throh.
I have a variety of pokemon to offer.
PM please or AIM if interested.

Last edited:

iMKolby

I have a throh for trade, low level 12, virtually untrained, mainly looking for sawk or any starters from any region except snivy, but will look at all offers. PM me

Looking for Throh. Preferably UT. I can trade Sawk and other black exclusives or Unova starter. Check the sig for what I have. PM me if you want to trade. I'll be on from now until 2-3pm EST.

If anyone has a Throh (or Ditto) that has at least three perfect IVs that arent speed or special attack, I will breed legit shinies. I also have a few other things.

Ashlar

Dark Pokemon Trainer
Looking for a Throh. I can offer Sawk or most other B/W pokemon. PM me with an offer :)

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
looking for a shiny one! pm me plz

TrazeKelsier

Level 12 UT Throh for trade.

Willing to capture others. Let me know what you'd want.
Would like Snivy, Tepig, or Male Oshawott in trade.

Possibly also interested in a Sawk.

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a Throh (any level and nature) and am willing to trade a male Zorua at lv 1 with egg moves dark pulse and snarl.

PM me if interested.

jumplufflover

I have one Throh I can trade, pm me with offer :]

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed any B/W Exclusive Pokemon!

Looking for - Houndour, Murkrow, Plusle, Weedle, Snorunt, Carnivine, Other Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon.

*Check my sig for more great offers!

PM/VM Offers
Thx

JJBlanks33

Random Noob
I'm willing and able to catch Throh's for anyone. I'll accept almost anything as it would take me 10 mins tops to find and catch one L59 (approx) on Route 18. Would like a Whimsicott with ability Prankster, and Cotton Guard and Leech Seed as it's moves. Otherwise just PM me with an offer.

Kat1986

I'm looking for a Throh. Nothing outstanding, just normal so I can try and complete this pokedex.
if anyone can help me out I'd be really grateful.
I have nothing that is outstanding to trade, but i can catch the pokemon from black that you can't get in white if that is any good.
thanks,
kat

Exprima

Pokemang
I have a level 12 Relaxed Throh. Looking for a female Zorua/Tepig/Snivy, any level/nature's fine.

TimeBandit08

Edward the Head
Searching for anny Throh. Can Offer Sawk, and Other Black Exclusives, or anny other breedable pokeomon Gen I-Iv

ninjafeesh

In need of a Throh,

I have Cyndaquils, Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Mudkips, Eevees and all their evolutions (except Flameon), Happinys/Chanseys/Blisseys, Dratinis, Riolus etc.

If there are any other pokemon you're looking for, just message me and I'll see if I have them and get back to you, we'll work something out.

Thanks in advance :)

Vandslaux

I just caught a Throh in a shaking patch. It's Adamant with Guts, and about mid 30's and UT. PM offers. It isn't shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.