• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#539 Sawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#539 Sawk
fighting.gif

camster12345

i have plenty of sawks can try and get specific natures looking for a thorah panpour and pansage and a fire stone leaf stone and a water stone pm for a trade

noblex123

my Friend code- 0046-2139-6812

i am looking for Sawk can trade throh

update: i got one

Last edited:

locomo

Want a hug? :)
If you want a sawk for your pokemon WHITE game then PM me.

all i ask for in return is a throh, (or other poke depending on how far you are in the game)

EDIT: No longer doing this, sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

BeeTrain

I have lots of Sawk's for trade, PM me for one. I perfer a Throh in return of any kind that is UT. My Sawk's will be UT as well.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
i have a SAWK TO TRADE i want a oshawott the most but i will take other pokemon

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking for a sawk PM me what u want for it

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I can get you a Sawk, and it will blow your socks off. Okay it's not amazing, but if you want it I'm asking for a Snivy, preferably a lv. 1 Female.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I can trade my level 41 or so Throh for a Sawk. PM me if your interseted.

anubis2525

dragon temer
looking for lvl 1 sawk and throh pm me with what you want for 1

Gigglypuff

I'd like to trade a freshly caught lvl 15 Throh for a similar Sawk. FC is in sig, please pm me.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Offering Sawk

Do you want a Sawk? Then just PM me so we can then discuss a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.