• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#539 Sawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance have an untouched DW Sawk with a Naive, Jolly, or Adamant nature that they would be willing to trade? I have several DWF's that I can breed if anyone would care for a DWF Pokemon. Also this might sound like an odd request but if anyone does have a Sawk like this, would they mind nicknaming it "Kaito" please (and yes I do mean proper capitalization and such lol). PM me or hit me up on skype if anyone is interested in trading.

deanie

hi by any chance does any have a swak any lvl and type just looking for one will trade a throh for pokemon white

friend code
2366 6670 9065

allenwayne

All Hers!
offering a dw sawk. haven't captured yet so can be any nature you like. nickname as well. looking for dwfs not in my sig, legendaries, events, or shinies. thanks

ebevan91

I need a Sawk. I'm tired of looking for one in the wild and people on the GTS want ridiculous things for one.

And of course I try one last time in the wild to find one and I do as soon as I make this post.

So... not needed anymore :)

MoarGamerscore

If anybody would like to make a quick trade, I'm looking for a Sawk and I can trade you a Throh. I need Sawk for Pokedex completion, and have been trying to catch one forever it feels like. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.