• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#539 Sawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirdaj

Lv 15 Sawk (UT) up for trade, looking for zorua or event celebi to unlock zorua. PM if interested.

EDIT: trade done. thank you!

Last edited:

skeeyeee

Sawk's all around for whoever wants one. PM me if you're interested and what you could offer. I'm definitely lookin for White exclusives

CrisPi

Looking for a Sawk! Giving Throh in return. PM me!

Friend Code: 1420 6133 7853

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed any B/W Exclusive Pokemon!

Looking for - Houndour, Murkrow, Plusle, Weedle, Snorunt, Carnivine, Other Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon.

*Check my sig for more great offers!

PM/VM Offers
Thx

et367

Beginning RNGer
i have a shiny LEGIT sawk UT level 48 male, with 29 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 29 - 31 / 0 - 2 / 31 / 30 - 31 stats (in the format of hp/attack/defense/sp.attack/sp.defense/speed) this may look unbelievable, so i offer the truth:

in an attempt to find a pupitar, i did the RNG to try to get those stats above. i found a shiny (by chance, i wasnt looking for it) sawk, so i caught it, plugged the stats into an IV calculator, and boom! 31s (info is from RNG, with 31s, i can promise you that) except a 1 in sp.attack, no near flawless.

LOOKING A Tyranitar, or any previous evolutions with minimum of 3 perfect IVs (so i can try to egg abuse it, i spent 2 hours trying to find a pupitar, to no avail) male

Last edited:

TimeBandit08

Edward the Head
Offering Sawk, Looking for Throh. PM me

life207

The Fire Menace
trying to complete pkmn dex need sawk. dont have alot of pokemon only two boxes but will trade for it.

thrine

L.31 Sawk for trade! HP91/At90/Df63/SpAtk24/SpDef57/Spd59 (Low sweep, counter, karate chop, brick break)
"Relaxed nature"

I would love to trade him for a Throh!

camster12345

offering sawk pm me with offer looking mainly for deino

fenris91

Willing to trade a Throh for a low level (below 30) Sawk.

Can only use public access WiFi so PM me for a suitable time (PST).

If you have a 3DS we can exchange 3DS codes for better coordination. (Can tell when I'm online :) )

EDIT: Caught one, sorry!

Last edited:

manaphy72

im looking for a sawk if anyone wants to trade i will be very happy. please contact me throughVM or PM

Xxisaias26xX

Offering a Japanese Sawk that I got from the GTS, which I have never battled with but I dont know about the previous owner.Lv. 49 Has a Quirky nature its Ability is Inner Focus. It Knows Retaliate, Endure, Quick Guard, and, Close Combat. Its stats are HP-142 Attack-137 Defense-90 Sp. Attack-47 Sp. Defense-92 Speed-89. PM for any offers Thanks.

Vandslaux

I have Black, so I can just go catch random Sawks. Don't offer Throh, I already caught one in a shaking patch, an Adamant Throh with Guts, to be exact. Seeking flawless Ferroseed in everything except Speed and Special Attack. (Speed needs to be 0, must be Sassy, shiny)

Last edited:

et367

Beginning RNGer
offering a perfect shiny sawk (or near perfect, 31/31/31/28/31/31) for a milotic that has 31/any/31/31/31/31 prefably knowing sleep talk + rest, but not a nececity

Status
Not open for further replies.