• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#539 Sawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard006

looking for a sawk i can trade throh for it pm me please

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
Looking for Sawk, can trade any White exclusives for it, as well as almost any pokemon from the other regions. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for a sawk. I have a throh as well as the pokemon in my signature to offer.

$H1NY HUNT3R

Beginning Trader
Shiny Sawk

I'm looking for a shiny Sawk ,trying to complete the national pokedex with all shinies (374 shinies so far)

Thoaee

Completed I got a pretty Sawk :) Thank you.

Wanting: Sawk (to complete pokedex, so anything (legit!) will do)
Trading: I have pokemon white (just after 4th gym), can provide any of those pokémon, plus:

Unova starters,

DW:
Shuppet
Farfetch'd
Kangaskhan
Oddish

DW Bred:
Mareep

Last edited:

Kaze512

Looking for a Sawk to complete my dex. Can trade any white exclusive or can breed almost any starter! pm me please if you can trade! thanks

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Sawk (Blue) - Adamant Nature, Inner Force Ability, Male, Level 38 - Karate Chop, Brick Break, Bulk Up & Retaliate

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

StanTheStaraptor

Desperately looking for Sawk, don't have much to offer other than a Throh and some Pansage eggs.

Verus_Nox

Offering a Lvl 15 Male Sawk, Gentle Nature, with the Sturdy Ability. I'm looking for any starters from all Generations (except Tepig) or any random Pokémon with a Lucky Egg.

PM me if interested!

dracon1

Just Monika
just got a mold breaker thunderpunch sawk from the dream world
still need to catch it so i can give you any nature you want
pm me with offers

Darren!

Trader
I have a mould breaker sawk in my entralink if anyone wants to trade for it just ask for the nature you need and I'll sort it out. I want to trade for a female dream world magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.