• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#540 Sewaddle / #541 Swadloon / #542 Leavanny

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#540 Sewaddle#541 Swadloon#542 Leavanny
bug.gif
grass.gif
bug.gif
grass.gif
bug.gif
grass.gif

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a Adamant Sewaddle. I prefer a lvl 1 but a UT other one is fine too. I don't have lots of pokemon but maybe I can get a pokemon you can't get your version. Just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

riosuave

no time for cameras
Looking for an Adamant or Jolly Sewaddle if anyone has a spare? Can't offer much, as I'm not far into my game, but I could give you fodder with Pokerus? :)

PM me!

Beorgit

Poison Trainer
I've got a shiny Leavanny. I'd like a Shiny Poison type in return please :3

GGDeadZone

Pokemon Ace
Looking for any Leavanny. Just want the dex entry and will trade back. Can pass Pokerus and can help fulfill a dex entry for you.

Animedingo

Red Blue Veteran
looking for Leavanny, i can trade almost any of the starter pokemon from all regions.

SSJCerious

Pokemon Collector
Lookin for a Sewaddle, offering any starter, and breeded zoruas.

Last edited:

KingBravest

Need a Male Perfect stat Sewaddle with Swarm cause mine was stolen :'(. My game was freezing so I gave my pokes to someone till I could restart. They took My Perfect stat non Hacked or cloned : Male Emolga, Female Tranquil with Super Luck, Male Oshawott, Male Tepig, Female Snivy, Male Scraggy with Moxie Also. Please help me get these again

Glove

Looking for a Leavanny. I can trade any generation starters, or I can get just about anything else within reason. PM me if interested.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I need Leavanny for my Pokedex. Can trade pretty much anything on Gen V for it. I don't even need to keep it, I can send it right back.

I can help you with Starters, Zorua, Dex Entries, evolving etc etc

Graal

I'm looking for leavanny, pm me for details !

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
I'm looking fo a Leavanny, I can breed any gen starter, version exclusives, and pokemon from gen 1-4 pm me with what pokemon you want and I can see if I have it!

Last edited:

Yukianesa

Battle Champ
I am looking for a specific kind of Leavanny. i have alot of things i could offer, you just have to ask me for the specificity. the Leavanny (or sewaddle) details are below

Leavanny
nature: naughty
Base 70 hp fire needed
ability: chlorophyl
It doesnt have to be shiny but this is something i really am looking for. Please PM me if you want to make a trade deal with me. BTW i am new to serebii but no slouch to pokemon!!!

maji

I'm looking for a female Sewaddle with the Overcoat ability. I have Pokemon White pre-Nat. Dex, so I can work with you on what you'd like in return.

Please PM me if you're interested in trading.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Got a Lv. 100 Lonely Leavanny I'd like to get rid. Knows Shadow Claw/Leaf Blade/X-Scissor/Swords Dance. EVs and IVs unknown. Not particularly picky on offers, but no non-EV'd Lv. 100s, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.