• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#540 Sewaddle / #541 Swadloon / #542 Leavanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarecandyking

Anyone got a Level One Hundred Leavanny with False Swipe and Grasswhistle to catch pokemon with? pm me if you do.

shatteredrose

I'm looking for a female Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny with overcoat! If you have one with an adamant nature, that'd be even better!
PM me for trade; we'll see what we can work out.

Peachy263

Breeder
Looking for a dwf sewaddle, if anyone has one that they can breed for me please pm me, thanks

Nion

Passionate Trainer
Offering

Shiny, Bashful, Level 100 Leavanny

for

other shinys.

PM for trade

Last edited:

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
offering a shiny sewaddle. pm me with your offers

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm looking for a Dream World female Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny, I don't care what nature or level it is, as long as it female and has Overcoat, I have every other released Dream World female except what I'm looking for in my signature.

Got it.

Last edited:

suicuneman

Mad Hatter Trainer
Please PM me if you can trade me a Leavanny. Just any old Leavanny will do, so I can finish the Unova Dex. Raising happiness is too much bother. Thanks in advance.

gtcotte

LF: 5/6IV Jolly Sewaddle with magic coat and knock off breed moves. Preferred that it has Swarm, but not a necessity as long as it DOES NOT have dream world ability
OF: I can offer essentially any item in return or legend. I am also open to suggestions. I also have a Jolly shiny aerodactyl with perfect speed and attack IV's level 100 EV trained.
Please PM if you have any interest

Status
Not open for further replies.