• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#540 Sewaddle / #541 Swadloon / #542 Leavanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetman88

Looking for a sewaddle.dont much to trade though because i just resetted my game.pm me if you have one thanks.

fadigen

Breeding Eggs
I there.
I have 1 adamant nature sewaddle and 2 modest nature(male and female)
PM me with offers.
I would like a tynamo with modest nature.

Looking for Lv. 100 Leavanny, can trade just about anything within reason. No specific natures or IV's, though. PM if interested.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Hey all! I need a shiny sewaddle! PM me if u have one and we can work something out!
EDIT: Must be MALE!

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Looking for a shiny Sewaddle
Can offer Tepigs with Egg moves Fl;amethrower and Wild Charge or Chandulure

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a simple Leavanny, not bothered about any stats, level or gender. Will be willing to trade almost anything but legendaries. PM me if interested. :)

AshtonKetchum

I am looking for (not shiny... just any run of the mill)...
Leavanny
Lopunny
Hitmontop

OFFERING:
One legit Shiny Tangela (found myself in Pokemon Black).

I just am trying to complete my national dex and those three are too much trouble for me to play around with... I'd rather just unload my last shiny I found for someone to have those for me.

I will be available for trade later today… PM me if interested!

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
I'm looking for a Leavanny for a dex entry as it seems my Swadloon doesn't like me very much >.> Pm me and we can work something out :)
Is Your Swaddloon Male? If so, It can not evolve into leavany, a female only pokemon.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Has anyone got a Non-English (i.e. German, etc.) Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny? If you do, can you please PM me for offers? Thank you (Yes, I'm going for the Masuda Method).

NoremaC-_-

Is Your Swaddloon Male? If so, It can not evolve into leavany, a female only pokemon.
you might want to check up on that.

by the way i have a shiny swadloon. pm me with your offers or if you wanna know the stat

not interested in shiny legendarys, but maybe a shiny legendary dog (entei and such). or just a shiny eevee.
(still avalible)

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny Sewaddle, it can be hacked, any nature, any gender..etc..
I can give you any shiny pokemon from 1st to 4th gen. PM me if interested^-^

ebevan91

I have a shiny Sewaddle up for trade.

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
540.gif

I can breed Sewaddle with:
  • Agility
  • Screech
  • Silver Wind

JessePond

I have a shiny Sewaddle female lvl 14 UT Serious nature. Looking for Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus and Meloetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.