• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#543 Venipede / #544 Whirlipede / #545 Scolipede

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#543 Venipede#544 Whirlipede#545 Scolipede
bug.gif
poison.gif
bug.gif
poison.gif
bug.gif
poison.gif

PsnType

Looking for UT ,lvl1, Venipede, i peferee male, Nature:Adamant, Ability Poison Pint.

543.png

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Looking for a Venpiede. i can offer a Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott. (Snivy and Oshawott are level 1, Tepig is level 2) PM me if your intersted.

Last edited:

Beorgit

Poison Trainer
Hey,

I'm looking for shiny poison Pokémon, including a Whirlipede (or Ven/Scol).
Also, I'm looking for a Scolipede (or prevolution) with both spikes and/or a Forretress.

I can offer baby unova starters, Tirtouga/Archen, Pansears or -sages or maybe something else you wish.

pokemonnewb

Have a few Venipede, message if you want to trade

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Looking for a male Scolipede that knows Pursuit and Megahorn. PM me to tell me what do you want or so I can tell you what I have.

oDefault

I have a bunch of level 1 UT Venipedes. Mostly I have Adamant, with some Jolly natures (probably the two best natures for Scolipede in my opinion), but I have any other natures if you would like them.
All have the egg moves:

-Rollout
-Toxic
-Poison Jab

PM if you'd like to make an offer. I'm looking for Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Piplup, and shines, as well as any other rare pokemon.

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
Looking for #544 Whirlipede and or #545 Scolipede will offer zorua, pm me if your interested

Gummibear832

Shiny Venipede?!

I'm looking for a shiny Venipede (or any of its evolutions). I have almost every pokemon in Black Version. I'm willing to trade what I can within reason. Decided to try these forums because the lv. 9 and under Reshiram requests were getting aggravating. Please help if you can. Thanks! :D

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Looking for a Shiny version of this one Or one that has megehorn pm if you got one

Last edited:

Marvs

Shinneeee!
Looking for a shiny venipede, male pref. Can offer, shiny adamant ralts/jap zoroark event/shiny gigalith/shiny lickitung/shiny shinx/shiny glameow/shiny swellow/shiny absol - take your pick! Give me a PM if you are interested :)

Murka101

Veteran Trainer
Looking for a shiny Venipede (or any of its evolutions). Have many things just ask!

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
I have a lot of Venipedes, and still plan on getting more. I pretty much have almost all natures so if you're interested PM me. Oh and they all know rollout protect and one other move don't remember what it is. :)

Last edited:
Hi people looking for a egg move Venipede, I can offer Zoura DW Evee ice beam Squirtle or Totadile or a Modest Ghastly.PM me please.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
hunting shiny venipede pm me plz

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Looking for a shiny venipede can offer other Vth gen shinies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.