• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#543 Venipede / #544 Whirlipede / #545 Scolipede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie420

I am looking for UT Shiny Venipede with the ability Poison Point. Preferably Adamant nature, but Jolly will work as well.

Battra

Looking for a Whirlipede if anyone has a spare.

mapijs

i'm gonna MM for a shiny venipede, but that will leave me with many non-shinies, so when someone needs 1 with a certain nature or ability pm me.

RazorCandy

Hi, looking for DW female Venipede. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: female DW Ability Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede
Offering: any breedable Pokemon RNGed to full specifics. Any gender, any nature, IV 31 all, any Ability (DW limited, ask for availability), shininess optional, etc.
PM if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for a hidden ability female Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede
Offering:
Any of the 50 or so hidden ability females I can breed
Wishmakr Jirachis
Various 5 IV pokes/dittos
Various shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.