• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#546 Cotonee / #547 Whimiscott

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#546 Cottonee#547 Whimsicott
grass.gif
grass.gif

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Looking for a female Oshawott, will trade a Solosis, Gothita, Petilil, or a Cottonee for it.

Also looking for a Male Oshawott with Air Slash and Night Slash, will trade one of the exclusives listed above

Last edited:

LordFeraligatr

Looking for timid cotonee have monkey's and Blitzles to trade PM me

Sasukat

Back from the dead
LF a Calm Prankster Cottonee. Trading either fossil mon, any of the 5th gen starters, or any non legend exclusive from White or Black minus Rufflet for it.

Gigglypuff

Trading Petilil for Cotonee. fc in sig, please send pm.

blackmajik2021

I just found a shiny cotonee only 2 hours into the game. Lucky I guess. I dont want it, so if anyone is looking let me know.

Franzo

I just found a shiny cotonee only 2 hours into the game. Lucky I guess. I dont want it, so if anyone is looking let me know.

Im looking for a cotonee espeically shiny xD PM what you want for it

John Lynch

Returned Old Timer
I've got cottonees for trade. They're about level 14 and untrained. I'm willing to trade one for:
  • Starter Pokemon
  • Fossil pokemon
  • White exclusive pokemon
PM me if you're interested and let me know which pokemon you'll trade for it.

pokemonnewb

Have a few cotonees pm me for trade!

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
if someone can trade me a timid cotonee i can trade a a shiny from my 4 gan game i pokeshift or i can get u an item from the battle subway (i dont mind spend some bp)

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I've got a Jolly Cotonee, just looking for any Tepig :]

FC : 1205 8894 0095

PM if interested

EDIT: Already got aTepig, still willing to trade Cotonee though. I would like a Zekrom, but whatever you have to offer is ok
*only available for trades on weekends or breaks from school*

Last edited:

free2be_any1

Have newly hatched cotonee :) Willing to trade for anything I want or any Unova pokemon I dont have!

Whimsicott

Spr_5b_547.png

Level 98 Whimsicott

looking for a Reshiram, Zekrom, and Thundorus
and <-- 3 for 1 trade

PM if interested

Raven~Rampage

Oddity Trainer
Looking for shiny cottonee. I also have zoruas.

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
LF any female cottonee/Whimiscott. Timid nature if possible please. Got lots to offer in exchange

gasol16spain

Death Merchant
Looking for a Whimsicott, I am offering a Lilligant. I completed the Black and White pokedex so I can also offer anything that is breedable. PM me if interested.

Pick-A-Shoe

can someone please trade a cottonee or whismicott for my petilil or lilligant

please message me

Talon2863

Pokémon Collector
I am looking for a male Infiltrator Cottonee/Whimsicott. I can catch a Petilil or any other pokemon available before Route 10. PM me if you are interested and want to trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.