• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#546 Cotonee / #547 Whimiscott

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast2good

Looking for Timid/Modest male cottonee with Encore and at less 31IV Spc. Attack or Speed.
Can offer others IV breed, like sandile, lickwict, drilbur, cubchoo, vanillite, zorua, etc. Some of them with egg moves.

Looking for Timid cottonee that knows beat up. If shiny even better but not necessary. Pm me if interested

xCyberx

LF any cottonee/whimsicott. Can offer pretty much everything ouside of legends. PM me.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
I have a Whimsicott level 95 and i dont wanna give it to anyone. Its ability is Chlorophyll.
Its moves are:
-Hurricane
-Solarbeam
-Shadow Ball
-Giga Impact

This Whimsicott of mine beat the Emolga in the 4th gym, Palpitoad and Excadrill in the 5th gym, and Druddigon in the 8th gym.

nikki124

Dragon Trainer. RAWR
Hey looking for a cottonee. Any level/nature/gender is fine.

PM me and we can work something out!

2fast2good

Looking for male cottonee with Encore and at less 31IV Spc. Attack or Speed.
Can offer others IV breed, like sandile, lickwict, drilbur, cubchoo, vanillite, zorua, etc. Some of them with egg moves.

ZoRk

Lavizz~
Offering Cotonee's Pm Me with offers

tx3ma

lookin for a male cotonee lower than lvl 40
i just restarted my game so im at the 4th badge
can trade pansage w/ leafe stone or maractus

life207

The Fire Menace
trying to complete pkmn dex need cottonee. dont have alot of pokemon only two boxes but will trade for it.

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
Do to specific issues I do not have time to breed, so I’m asking talented breeders to help me.

Looking for Cottonee: Impish, Female, IV Bred(HP, Def, S.Def), untrained, Legit, Prankster
Please PM if have/wish list
nonshiny

2fast2good

Looking for male cottonee with Encore and at less one flawless IV (Spc. Attack, Speed or HP)

zoop

i have a ut female conttonee
pm me with offers

EboOso

Longtime Nerd
Looking for a shiny cotonee or whimsicott. I have a lot to offer, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

I also have multiple cotonee up for trade, level 1 and UT.

Storm Wendjule

Advanced Trainer
Looking for a shiny Cottonee, either gender (although I'd love a female), either ability. Preferrably Impish, Quirky, Hasty, Naughty, Rash, Sassy, Jolly, Brave or Bold. Must be nicknameable.
Can offer a few different legendaries, 6 breedables including every starter, and 1 Shiny lvl 52 female/hasty Mienfoo. Non-nicknameable, sorry.
-Storm

moooncow

LF male cottonee, preferablely flawless/near flawless with beat up, offering shiny ut timid thundurus, pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.