• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#546 Cotonee / #547 Whimiscott

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Looking for a MALE Cottonee that can be legitimately hacked to learn three egg moves, which through regular breeding are incompatible. The following moves;

Encore
Switcheroo
Memento

Any nature, any ability, any level, doesn't matter. MUST BE MALE, AND MUST KNOW THOSE MOVES.

PM/VM me, and we'll figure something out.

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
I have a lot of Cottonee I'd like to be rid of. I need a vullaby, a tornados, a reshiram and various gen 1,2,3, and 4 pokemon, but I will take most anything.

rpelkey13

I have a lot of Cottonee taking up PC room as I'm currently breeding for a shiny. They are at level 1. If anyone would like one, I'm willing to pretty much give them away. I can get you whatever nature you want, as well as sending items with them as well. I can also do egg moves, you'll just have to send me the pokemon to breed that would give it that move. I will return that pokemon after successful breeding. I can also evolve the Cottonee to Whimsicott if wanted. In return, I would like some of the pokemon exclusive to Black, such as Vullaby. PM me if you're interested.

Abcz

In search of cottonee/whimiscott with egg moves switcheroo and/or memento and/or worry seed!! Please PM <,< Have Cottonee with beat up egg move for trade, or we can work something else out.

ebevan91

Anyone have a Cotonee? I'll trade a Lilligant for it.

alypkmn

I really really REALLY need cotonee and whimiscott !! I can offer white exclusives,most of gen V pokemon,DW pokemon.pichus

chigger

Pokemon Breeder
I just found a shiny lv 17 timid male Cottonee and I dont want it.
im looking for a Rufflet egg. Pm me if you want to trade. Use Black FC.
TRADED

Last edited:

Ryonin

Looking for any cotonee for pokedex, PM me if you are interested.

Javol

Looking for cottonee

Looking for cottonee Relaxed, impish or bold nature. Prankster. Pm if interested

Last edited:

underdog28

I have a Cottonee, willing to trade it for the following Pokemons:
Need:
Oshawott, Tepig, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Solosis, Zorua

Details of my Cotonee:
Lvl. 14
Adamant nature
Ability: Prankster
Hold item: Heart scale
Moves:
Growth
Leech Seed
Stun spore
Mega drain

PM me if someone is interested. Thanks! :)

Tehero

Like A Boss
Cottonee lv 18
Docile
Prankster
Cotton Spore
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Trading for a Solosis any nature, any level, under 20 is preferred
PM me to set something up

Raz Calico

Looking for any gender or level Whimsicott from as I'm wanting to do a shiny breeding hunt and need a Whimsicott from a different Nationality, I live in Canada, I'm not one for breeding traits or special moves, I just like doing simple trades as I am not a huge complex breeder Pm if ya have an extra around, thanks :)

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I have a shiny male cottonee, with a naive nature up for trade.
I hatched him myself, PM me with offers.

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want:
CHLOROPHYLL COTTONEE OR WHIMSICOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE DW imposter Ditto
DW ability legendary pokemon from dream radar

Have:
DW ability male Braviary jolly (monday White 2 exclusive) nn'd Sam (can change nn)
DW ability Female Medicham (Hidden hollow)
DW ability Female Clefairy (Hidden hollow)
DW ability Female Deerling quiet (in-game gift) nn'd Kara (can change nn)
DW ability male Nidoran (Hidden hollow)
DW ability Female Alomomola (hatched)
DW ability Female Jellicent (Water surface interaction) nn'd Pearl (can change nn)
DW ability female foongus (Hidden hollow)nn'd Foogi (can change nn)
DW ability female or male Amoongus (hidden hollow)
DW ability female cubchoo (hatched from egg)
DW ability female mienfoo (hatched from egg)
DW ability male driffloon (hidden hollow)
DW abilty male watchog (hidden hollow)
DW ability female medicham (hidden hollow)
DW ability female shroomish (hatched from egg)
DW abiliy imposter Ditto (hidden hollow 29 iv in hp)
DW ability Female Hariyama (hidden hollow)

Check my tradeshop for everything else------>http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?523315-Lavaburst-the-Infernape-s-trade-shop

PM me. Thank you! -Emii (aka lavaburst14)

Status
Not open for further replies.