• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#546 Cotonee / #547 Whimiscott

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjGrizzly

I'm Thuggin'
Looking for Shiny Cottonee/Whimscott Bold Nature
Offering Zoura, Zoroak(Adamant Nature), Event Celebi, and Event Shiny Entei(I have No Shiny fully Ev'd up for trade, I have a couple other stuff, but the things I named seem to be the most respectable choices)

I need a cottonee

I can offer white exclusives and psuedo legendary pokemon. basically whatever in my sig

EDIT: Trade done!

Last edited:

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
LF a female modest, bold, or calm prankster cottonee/whimsicott. level doesn't matter, only the gender & ability

have lots to offer, including scads of DW stuff.

jumplufflover

Looking for cottonee or what it evolves into. pm me with an offer. thank you

Mwbrowning

Looking for cottonee. see sig for offers.

mukku12

looking for female bold/impish/calm/careful cotonee or whimsicott. i have couple of egg move pkmns (ferroseed with SR?LS, adamant timbur with mach punch, drain punch adamant DW murkrow with brave bird roost Bagons with DD) DWF: vulpix poliwag gligar dratini murkrow eevee and couple of white forest pkmns i can also infect pkrs. pm if interested

xXBlazeDiamondXx

I finally did it!
Looking for any Cotonee for Pokedex completion, thought I'd like to keep it, as well as any of the Pokemon in my sig. Message me if you'd like to trade.

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
Hello~ !! :3 Im currently looking for a either normal or shiny near flawless/flawless Cotonee/Whimsicott with a timid or bold nature as well as the Prankster ability and the eggmoves "Beat up, Encore" If anyone has one that you'd be willing to trade feel free to PM me with yewr wants~ !!

Hopefully I'll have something that interests yew~ :3 As long as the Pokemon yew are trading me is absolutely legit I'll be interested to trade. X3

cfarm99

i have a lvl 58 Whimsicott, click the link in my siggy to see my wants.
PM me if interested

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I am seeking a male cottonee with Beat Up. Please message me if you can provide this and I shall respond with what I have to offer.

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Offering many Cottonees with various Natures, and IV stats, all with the egg move Encore.
PM me offers and what variation of Natute/ IV you require.

Last edited:

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
Looking for Cottonee. Can trade any White exclusives. PM me with requests.

Tomtom854

If anyone can get me a shiny (or regular) wimsicott with beat up that would b awesome I have a victini to offer as well as Shinys but please be at least level 30 or above :DDDDDDDDDDDD

McNugget

The Bassist
Looking for shiny male cottonee offering shiny: porygon z, gigalith, furret, delibird, flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.