• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#548 Petilil / #549 Lilligant

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#548 Petilil#549 Lilligant
grass.gif
grass.gif

Amaterasu23

Looking for a Petilil
Just started in black so preferably a low level one would do me best, pm if you have one and are willing to trade.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Looking for a female Oshawott, will trade a Solosis, Gothita, Petilil, or a Cottonee for it.

Also looking for a Male Oshawott with Air Slash and Night Slash, will trade one of the exclusives listed above

Last edited:

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I can catch Petilil for the ones who can't catch it. I'm looking for Black exclusives (Gothita or Vullaby, I have enough Cottonee so I don't need them), one of the starters (Female Oshawott-Male/Female Tepig-Male/Female Snivy) or the fossil Pkmn Archen. I will take a look at other offers, they can be accepted or DENIED. Just PM me with offers.

bushie

i have a petilil lvl11 for trade. im reasonable not looking for anything spectacular like reshiram i just started white. i would like a black exculusive or a starter besides oshawott

Ausgirl

Able to breed petilil/ solosis/ rufflet

Looking For:
starter pokemon gens 1-4

Last edited:

Helena

femme fatale
I was wondering if anyone was willing to trade a Petilil for a Cottonee. I've just started.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
Can someone please trade me a female petili around level 25?? thanks! :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hello. I'm looking for a Petilil for my collection. I would like it to have been captured today and I would really appreciate it if its OT had proper capitalization (i.e. "Ash" instead of "ASH"). I'm not too far into the games but I can offer Cottonee, which is exclusive to Black version. PM me if you're interested.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Hii I'm looking for a shiny Petilil or Liligant. I can offer a lot of (previous gen) starters, legendaries... Just PM me if you want anything and we'll sort something out :) Can offer anything in my signature, too, btw. Willing to offer multiple Pokes.

Mellenhead

#Trainer4Life
I have a liliagant all i want is a pansage. pm me please.

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
if someone can trade me a timid Petili i can trade a a shiny from my 4 gan game i pokeshift or i can get u an item from the battle subway (i dont mind spend some bp)

free2be_any1

Freshly hatched UTfemale petilil's!! PM me with offers. looking for any 5th gen pokemon I dont have yet

Looking for a modest, female petilil. I can offer all pre-E4 black exclusives, deino with dark pulse, volcarona, and possibly more. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.